**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.1 Sinister Counter options

Ok So. I dont have a 5 Star Heimdall, Hyperion. or Warlock. HOW can i take down Sinister besides units? Who else is good? I DO have Ghost, so, heavy fury up and then hit, i know. but any other options? I got Cap Marvel Movie. who else can get furies? Or any other synergies that you get Fury Through?

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Only Hemidal Angela has a synergy fury. Ghost will work very well, and CMM just get binary and you can mow him down. Good luck
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Do you have g99?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    CMM is the best counter for that sinister. Also take ghost as a security if you mess up.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    cmm and ghost are two of the best counters haha. I think cmm will be a bit more simple. i
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    open cosmic/tech dual crystals i hear they have a lot of counters in them
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I used gulk with the heimdall/hela synergy. Worked really well for me at the time
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    Yes, i have a guillie 2099 maxed 5 star. ghost and cmm are also maxed 5 stars.
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    i have never fought him yet, just knew you needed fury. so if CMM can get it done. i should have no problem.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    dude warlock is your best bet with heimdall of course
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FamousRy said:

i have never fought him yet, just knew you needed fury. so if CMM can get it done. i should have no problem.

Good luck
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I’m also stuck there. I have a 6* warlock but no synergy members