**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my tenth rank 5?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

For context, I have act 6 completed and am already in the process of exploring 6.1
-I have variants 3/4 explored and 5 completed.
-Current rank 5's are Claire, Ghost, g99, Void, CMM, Nick Fury, Stealthy, Quake and archangel.

I'm struggling to choose between these 2, so I need you guys' opinion. I just took up Quake today, but in about 1 week or so, I'll have the tier 2 alpha I need. I'll rank the other immediately after, but the one I rank up first will push me to work on their respective variants (sorcerer for variant 5, and hype for variant 2).

Who should be my tenth rank 5? 27 votes

Hyperion
81%
Jank39OnmixAssumedNameKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyEtjamaSarvanga1_H3t3rSneakyWarriorFluffy_pawsahmm474756Gr8TonyStarkTrashPanda12TheBair123CrcrcrcShaqatac[Deleted User]DRAGON_ZEEWOLF_LINKRayMonDx 22 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
18%
CrasyduckJragonMaster170shield456aroseinbloom39Dusting 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2020
    I don't run suicides currently (otherwise, I wouldn't really be considering these 2, lol).
  • Options
    Anyone care to explain why?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I love sorcerer supreme, but I think Hyperion is the better option. But sorcerer supreme should be your next r5 after Hyperion
  • Options
    Monke said:

No brainer

Not particularly. You wouldn't quite understand the dilemma until you've played with the 2 of them.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Kill_Grey said:

Monke said:

No brainer

Not particularly. You wouldn't quite understand the dilemma until you've played with the 2 of them.
    I have, and it is still a no-brainer for me.
  • Options
    Any more input?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype has two uses. He can stack furies against most opponents and opponents with limber you can heavy counter and stack incinerates, which can deal damage scaling with furies. He has ridiculous damage, and his ramp up is literally just two heavy attacks.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is a god, he's helped me so much at r5
  • Options
    Well, Hype it is!
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    All hail hyperion