**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

permanent banned

why my account is permanently banned . please clarify

Comments

• Options
    i have been playing from 2014 and after so many years i found yesterday my account has been permanently banned. what a jock
  • Options
    whats the hell is that
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It means that the admins are going to come in and close this thread because they don't talk about bans in the forum.
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    It means that the admins are going to come in and close this thread because they don't talk about bans in the forum.

Seems like you have quite a cache of these inb4 lock gifs

I swear I was thinking the same thing LOL
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Google is a wonderful thing. Didn't want to just use the Star Trek one over and over.
  • Options
    can some one help me to reach them and raise a ticket to inform them. about this
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    ghost8907 wrote: »
    can some one help me to reach them and raise a ticket to inform them. about this

Yea, you can contact support or send a support ticket...

You can do so by clicking on the "Need more help? Contact us" button on this page. Nothing else can be done on the forums, unfortunately.

(yes, this is the exact same reply I did on another ban thread)
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Seems like there's been another ban wave. If you look on Reddit there's been people posting about it there too. This wave has a lot of people confused. Might be Kabams filters were set a little to sensitive...not sure..might be just right...I don't know.
  • Options
    YEAH, BAN WAVE, my favourite thing ever!!
  • Options
    WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Starting multiple discussions about it won't get you answers either.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Good riddance cheater.
  • Options
    SLK...entrei na conta com meu celular.uso o nootboock tbem. Agora vem falar que to permanentimente banido, sacanagem isso..jogo a 2 anos
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.