**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyclops Buff Suggestion

Cyclops is my favourite X-Men, however he needs some much needed in MCOC.

For the Blue Cyclops, I’m thinking of amping up his passive ability somewhere along the line of a power focus 1. Once past that, he gains power like the a regular champ. However, I think it would benefit adding concussion and armour break debuff on his optic blast and making it so that each successive beam make those debuffs last longer and more potent in the same line as Starlord via combos but maybe add an optic blast counter instead or prowess for each one. For synergy, I’m thinking somewhere along the lines of Cap IW, each added X-Men tag champ contributes to his abilities or buffs with the added bonus of a significant increase if the whole team is down.

For the Red Cyclops, I would implement the same thing as Blue regarding the optic blast and power focus 1. However, instead of concussion, he gets precision. For synergy, I’m thinking of the Phoenix Five one. Cyclops would get a base addition to his abilities or stats for having the Phoenix Five but those stats and abilities increase for each fallen member of the Phoenix Five.

Cyclops like Captain America and Fury is a great team leader but unlike them, he excels in very dire situations.

Comments