**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up ghost or quake

Looking for advice. Was all set to rank 5 5* quake then pulled a 6* ghost. Only enough resources to rank up one. Who’s better for act 6.3 and 6.4?
I’ve completed but not explored variants 2-5. Also I have not made an initial labyrinth or abyss run yet as I have not had the right champions..no aegon etc. Thx

Comments

• Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    I should add I’m about the same skill level using both. Not yet great but ok enough
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    WIN-WIN
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    (Check for that 5* wasp and hood tho)
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    👻 Ghost
  • Options
    I have a 5* wasp. No hood
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Ghost.
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    My argument for Ghost would be that you have wasp and since she's a 6* you have better stats and also the adrenaline healing. Having Hood is more valuable imo.
    My argument for Quake would be that she just would need one less T5B and also that you would have the strongest playable version as of now. Either way, no going wrong my friend. Congratulations on the pull.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The only scenario where you shouldn't go with Quake is if you can't use her.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Quake will definitely help you with all content same with ghost.

Quake can also do variant 2 which is nice.

There is no wrong choice but from seeing what ghost and quake can do personally I'd go with quake
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    Also hopefully to make some feel better bout me getting the 6* ghost my last 4 6* were Loki, moon knight, taskmaster and bishop ..actually been kinda enjoying bishop tho I must admit. Very specific fights are fun

My last 10 5*s including 2 featured were guillotine, modok, black panther, sup Ironman, iron fist, night crawler, beast, another moon knight (back to back with the 6* haha) mordo, and finally dormammu. Not all completely terrible but not great haha. Every once in while rng shines in your favour
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Quake

Are you being funny right now?

Is it funny? Not if that's what you like to be called... Quake
    should put a Q on your utility belt
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    6* Ghost can be 6* rank 3, rank 4 & rank 5 one day & you can get thronebreaker.

5* Quake stops at 5* rank 5.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I personally would rank up ghost. But if I’m looking at your question objectively do whoever you are more comfortable with and less likely to mess up when playing. 6*r2 ghost is great unless you’re getting hit a bunch. Same goes with 5*r5 quake.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    First of all, congratulations on having Ghost and Quake

Now, to answer your question, rank up both, but do Quake first. You'll find Quake far more useful than Ghost if you can play her correctly
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Ghost is more valuable imo, Quake covers more grounds (they cover a lot) but whatever they both cover Ghost does nearly twice as fast and has the possibility to straight up cheese