**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Overhaul Suggestion

I have been playing this game since the beginning and due to severe bad luck with crystals, most of my champs came from arenas.

After 4 years of grinding, burnout set in and I pretty much don’t bother much with them anymore. I remember times of depriving myself of sleep I order to get the most points possible. Sometimes I would fall short by a few points... frustrating no less that one or two more fights would have gotten me the champ.

Arenas the way they are leads to an unfair advantage to those who have the resources to constantly refresh champions and gain those crazy amounts of points.

Many of us no longer have the time for the “grind”.

So I am suggesting that Arenas move from being point based to objective based. The Platinumpool idea gives this new arena plausibility.

So my idea is to make a set of objectives and upon completion you get a part of that champion. Complete all and you can summon the champion.

Objective examples: Defeat opponents using only 2*. Defeat opponents using only 3*. Defeat opponents using only 4*. So on a so forth. A mini gauntlet could be set up for these fights, using a team of 3 or 4 champs. Complete it and you get a part of the champion. Of course the gauntlets get a little more difficult each tier for a challenge.

I used to play Injustice and this was how they had arenas set up. It allowed more access to new champions and it did not hurt the economy of the game. I believe this switch would allow more people access to new champions and not be a stressful “grind”

Thank you for any consideration.

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I just think its time for a 6 star arena finally.