Legends Run November 2020 Times

Hey guys! I got 3.14 on this month's event quest for the legends run... I'm afraid it might be a bit slow. What times and teams have other people gotten/used; I'd be interested to know?

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Member Posts: 360
    I clocked 3 hours and 11 mins. Crashed maybe 3 or 4 times unfortunately. I used 5/65 corvus with x-men team. Prof X loading intro may inflate times this month? Not sure. It's too early to tell. Best of luck to you!
  • Spickster_dudeSpickster_dude Member Posts: 2
    3:15 for me and crashed around 4 times
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Member Posts: 101
    edited November 2020
    3:06 but crashed 2 time. Running Corvus with full suicides and synergies.
  • QztonQzton Member Posts: 2
    ~3:01
  • GrimReaperL30GrimReaperL30 Member Posts: 15
    Is there a list to see where you stand in the top 100? If so, when and where could I find it?
  • AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Member Posts: 27
    I got 2nd place in last month's EQ. From my perception, this month's EQ looks harder than last month's. Although, it is too early to tell. My cutoff prediction for this month's Legend Run would be around 3:15. September's went for around 3:20. Since there will be more people going for the title, the cutoff may be less.

For those who haven't done theirs yet, I made a video on YT describing my Legend Run process. Search up the channel "AE Inc."

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Member Posts: 360

Is there a list to see where you stand in the top 100? If so, when and where could I find it?

Not one for this month, we won't know results until the beginning of next month. You can access previous top 100s but there aren't times with any of the names
  • GrimReaperL30GrimReaperL30 Member Posts: 15
    The game crashed 5 times really bad. The game app just shut off. I did stream the entire run on my twitch account. I’m pretty content with my time being 2 hours and 55 min. But in any case would kabam take that into consideration?
  • FlareificFlareific Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2020
    I got 2:54. Extremely surprised as my game crashed 6 times total. It was my first ever attempt, with a few weeks of preparation, wonder if I’ll make top 10! Good luck everyone.
  • Mx268Mx268 Member Posts: 73
    I did 2:57 and it was my 1st attempt ever, really hope I'll make it! Lots of preparation and it was a lot of fun too, bit stressed tho now that it's done. Used Corvus 5/65
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Member Posts: 62
    Isn’t this the wrong place for this thread?