**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL

Do you think I could do a lol run? I have no revives and units left. Which champions should I take with me? Which synergies are the best?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon Angela heimdall hela and whoever has the regen synergy with heimdall
  • Lvernon15 said:

Aegon Angela heimdall hela and whoever has the regen synergy with heimdall

Ok
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Aegon Angela Heimdal Hela and ThorRag is the cheapest team to do Labyrinth.
    Kill all other four except Aegon at the first fight, and you have free revive at 20% health plus an extra 15% when holding block 😉
  • Greekhit said:

Kill all other four except Aegon at the first fight, and you have free revive at 20% health plus an extra 15% when holding block 😉

What do you think about the proxima/star lord synergy?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

This synergy will help you only at the first couple fights to build your combo, and it’s not that good either, since it activates only once per fight. Why sacrifice any of the other synergies for that?
    Also, without any offense, if you are worried on keeping your combo, then you are not ready for itemless Labyrinth runs.
  • Greekhit said:

Greekhit said:

This synergy will help you only at the first couple fights to build your combo, and it’s not that good either, since it activates only once per fight. Why sacrifice any of the other synergies for that?
    Also, without any offense, if you are worried on keeping your combo, then you are not ready for itemless Labyrinth runs.
    Having a safety net is always good, was just asking
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    NF and Quake can be valuable but that’s up to you.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    You can do it with Aegon, but you are going to need to save up some revives/units since you said you had none at all