**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Cavalier EQ : Mutants not gaining prowesses correctly when launching a SP

Hello there !

I don't know if someone reported it (haven't found it by searching), the mutant node in cav EQ is bugged.
It's bugged at least for Omega Red who can't convert bleed debuffs into prowesses while launching a SP.
From time to time, it works, but not for each special.
I've also noticed that after a first SP3, the animation when bleeding doesn't trigger.

This is not a problem when playing him as a 5-6*, but when we play him for the challenge it becomes a long fight !

Please can you help me with this ?

Thanks
Jack L'Edenteur

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★
    If you have spores on the defender, you reduce the possibility of converting bleeds to prowless. OR's spores reduce AAR and the node is effected by AAR. 10+ spores will reduce 100% and the node won't work. This has been discussed the past 2 Cav Eq's.

I don't recommend trying to use the node mechanic when using OR. Just use the bleeds from Biohazzard to keep death field up and keep spores on your opponent.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★

If you have spores on the defender, you reduce the possibility of converting bleeds to prowless. OR's spores reduce AAR and the node is effected by AAR. 10+ spores will reduce 100% and the node won't work. This has been discussed the past 2 Cav Eq's.

I don't recommend trying to use the node mechanic when using OR. Just use the bleeds from Biohazzard to keep death field up and keep spores on your opponent.

I'll try what you suggested, but if i remember well, even without spores the bleeds don't convert into prowess... I'll keep you up to date.

Nevertheless, there is still a bug in the animation of OR after a SP3, the death field doesn't appear anymore.