**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Addition of monthly arenas like we had in oct

I really enjoyed the month long arena that kabam added to the Oct monthly events and I'd love to see this become a common practice. I also like the platpool arena. These types of arenas give us another option to the side quest, specially when the side quest is horrible like in Oct, imo.
Not saying that we should have to score 10 million points nor am I suggesting amazing rewards, I hope no one expects a 5* AG in an arena like that, but things like gold, potions, revives & maybe some of whatever the mini currency is that month.
I also love what kabam has done with the objectives but I do feel like you've dropped the ball slightly by not using objectives or arenas to address the gold issue in game, although u have tried and done better but I do still think there's an issue with gold, specially once u start ranking r4/r5 5* or any 6*, those gold crystals that give 2400 gold come on, they should be deleted, just my opinion though, prob not worth 2 cents, but I appreciate the forum to voice it.