**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A question about "Wish Crystals".

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
The information given on paper so far about "Wish Crystals" looks pretty awesome to me but it looks like no one is hyped for them. I had seen many people saving their shards for duel crystals but no one is saving for wish crystals. Everyone on forums, my alliance, YouTube are opening the dual or featured ones and no one is bothering about wish crystals. I just wanted to know the reason and also know someone else who is also hyped for Wish crystals except me.

Comments

• Options
    Moot4Life said:

I am definitely hyped!!
    BUT I am pretty sure you won't be able to get it for shards, I saw it as a rewards thing. I might be wrong though.
    If it is shards it would have to be a lot of them.

Can you please share the thread where you saw it as rewards thing?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

I am definitely hyped!!
    BUT I am pretty sure you won't be able to get it for shards, I saw it as a rewards thing. I might be wrong though.
    If it is shards it would have to be a lot of them.

Can you please share the thread where you saw it as rewards thing?
    It’s a speculation.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

It’s a speculation.
    Ok
  • Options
    Adok said:

I mean TBH I wouldn't start saving for them NOW, they'll be released next year for crying out loud lol xd

They said late 2020,so not that far though.
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    What is the wish crystal?
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Wow that's gna be pretty dope! Thanks broham
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, I‘m pretty confident, they won’t be easily available just like Nexus Crystals. So most likely just rewards sometimes and big Cash Packs most times.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

The information given on paper so far about "Wish Crystals" looks pretty awesome to me but it looks like no one is hyped for them. I had seen many people saving their shards for duel crystals but no one is saving for wish crystals. Everyone on forums, my alliance, YouTube are opening the dual or featured ones and no one is bothering about wish crystals. I just wanted to know the reason and also know someone else who is also hyped for Wish crystals except me.

that's because nobody knows when is coming. Initially, it was coming out sometime in December 2021, but then it was down to early 2021. and who knows if it will be push down again. With Kabam, you never know. Remember summer of pain???? lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think they'd probably be even rarer than the nexus so I doubt we could use the same shards to buy them
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Something tells me they're only going to be available to buy.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Being a player who only got dupe in the last 10 5* pull at least, I’m truly wish I can get new champs from wish crystal.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Didn’t they say something in the original roadmap about them being like Cav crystals? Like, crystals that have maybe 3* to 5* champs in them, but you get to choose 20 to put in there. Am I making that up?

If it is like I think they described them they are likely to just give a 3*, and be unit/reward based. As in, not available through shards, only in content or offers
  • Options

Didn’t they say something in the original roadmap about them being like Cav crystals? Like, crystals that have maybe 3* to 5* champs in them, but you get to choose 20 to put in there. Am I making that up?

If it is like I think they described them they are likely to just give a 3*, and be unit/reward based. As in, not available through shards, only in content or offers

I'm pretty sure they're more like a Nexus with 10 champs you choose. Don't think it was Cav style. I'ma check now though.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

I'm pretty sure they're more like a Nexus with 10 champs you choose. Don't think it was Cav style. I'ma check now though.
    Nevermind, you're right:
    "A Cavalier Crystal but you choose 5 Champions from each Class (30 total) to make up the Crystal."
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Just looked it up. Unless their plans have changed then this is how they think it will look
  • Options

Just looked it up. Unless their plans have changed then this is how they think it will look
    Best ya to it. 😂
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 145 ★★
    My wish is to open a crystal that fixes this game from randomly crashing
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Im sure everyone's hyped but they're still a fair way off. So I'm sure people would rather take the chance on duals, and closer to the release start hording for wish.

Personally I'm just popping 5*s for 6* shards off the dupes and max sigs.

I agree with @Worknprogress we're extremely unlikely to see them available for shards, or at least the first iterations of them.
    My guess is limited number per week / month, either sigil restricted or rolled out in a holiday sale first - similar to what we've seen with Nexus's. Then, once they know they're working and the affect on the game, they'll likely start looking at rolling them out for shards.

I don't even do Duals. I'm on the Featured Diet.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Adok said:

I mean TBH I wouldn't start saving for them NOW, they'll be released next year for crying out loud lol xd

Ever heard of Brian Grant?
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    So you have a choice to choose 5 champs per class. Totalling 30 in a single crystals.

Skills
    Aegon
    NF

Mystics
    Doom
    Sor Supreme

Tech
    Guardian
    G2099

Mutant
    Magneto
    Domino

Science
    HT
    Void

Are some of my top 2 choices per class. Not bad

Hopefully they are 10k to fully formed a wish crystal

• Options

So you have a choice to choose 5 champs per class. Totalling 30 in a single crystals.

Skills
    Aegon
    NF

Mystics
    Doom
    Sor Supreme

Tech
    Guardian
    G2099

Mutant
    Magneto
    Domino

Science
    HT
    Void

Are some of my top 2 choices per class. Not bad

Hopefully they are 10k to fully formed a wish crystal

My wish crystal would be:

NF
    Hit Monkey (dupe)
    Killmonger (dupe)
    Gwenpool (dupe)
    BWDO

Doom
    Claire (6* dupe)
    Dragon Man
    Longshot
    Sorcerer Supreme

Ghost
    Guardian
    G99 (dupe)
    Starky
    Sentinel (6* dupe)

OR
    Apocalypse
    Mags
    Colossus (6* dupe)
    Sabretooth

HT (dupe)
    CAIW (dupe
    Void (dupe)
    She-Hulk
    Red Guardian (dupe)

Hype
    Venom
    CGR
    Medusa
    Proxima
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    The Wish Crystals would literally be impossible to be annoyed about. 5 is the perfect number to pick all the champs you want from each class.