**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bragging rights! Your favorite accomplishment so far?

13»

Comments

• When I got a 3* Kingpin after days of grinding. Also I'm proud of when I got a 4* Goblin from the Doc Ock offer they did.
  • Ramc75Ramc75 Posts: 7
    Best for me was one shot Red Hulk in LoL. Knew I was as ready as I'd ever be for the easy path.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I'm a button pusher =(
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    For me, it's beating act 4, ranking up my 4* Hyperion to R4 getting a 4* Nightcrawler and just about ranking up my *5 hulk!
  • Somehow getting every nerfed champ the day after the 12.0 update from PHC. I got and duped SW, duped BW, finally got Thor and Dr Strange. I also got a couple T4cc for the first time in 6 months.

Not exactly an accomplishment but for having 0 luck in this game, its the only time I can remember actually having luck.

Also, not spending any units become Uncollected. I just used revives I had saved.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    reaching 100K player rating lol..
    back then it was a big acheivemnt with no 5*s yet and 4*s were hard to get. none of the prestige ****, we ranked who we liked etc and alliances didnt look down on you for not having 'good' champs
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Just happened today for me. Spent ages saving units to beat the collector in 5.2.6 and only used 240 of the 1500 I had saved. Best part was the 41 hit combo I managed to pull off with hulk. Also enabled me to r5 dormammu. Before that was probably getting through ROL back in February.
  • getting my first 5 star and now almost done fully exploring act 3
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Beating Goldblums, and completing Act 4 100%
  • DegirmenciogluDegirmencioglu Posts: 93
    edited October 2017
    Can’t believe this is still going..
  • Drakon56Drakon56 Posts: 32
    I 100% explored act 5.3 just yesterday. Felt so good.

.....Until I pulled a science 5* Awakening gem.
    Drakon56 wrote: »

Well you could use it on hulk at least if you get him, he’s be a pretty good 4/55 to have.
  • Drakon56Drakon56 Posts: 32

Well you could use it on hulk at least if you get him, he’s be a pretty good 4/55 to have.

thing is, even if I do get a 5* hulk, I'll never 4/55 him. Already have a duped gwenpool, and 60k shards in hope for sparky. havent done LOL yet. and I already have a sig 80 5/50 Hulk, which is almost the same as a 3/45, meaning it's still useless. I had some hope for gladiator Hulk, but that idea is now down in the dust.

thing is, even if I do get a 5* hulk, I'll never 4/55 him. Already have a duped gwenpool, and 60k shards in hope for sparky. havent done LOL yet. and I already have a sig 80 5/50 Hulk, which is almost the same as a 3/45, meaning it's still useless. I had some hope for gladiator Hulk, but that idea is now down in the dust.

Fair enough, probably not really worth it with a 5/50 already, maybe they’ll add another good science at some point, really need one after all this time. Or buff one of the older ones like antman.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    my biggest accomplishment is beating RoL winter solider with my 3 star star lord. lol I suck at this game.
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    An Entire Day with No Bugs, No glitch, No Lag, No Server Problems, No Shorter Dashbacks, No dashbacks in the middle of a combo out of nowhere, no blocking delay after a special, No strong hit instead of dashforward... No problem at all...

I just entered for the daily reward and to keep calendar rewards and then I just closed the app.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Not permanently quitting or destroying my mobile device through months of bugs and nerfs.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Beating Act 4 Venom with my 2* Ronan was a pretty awesome feeling.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i pulled kang and just got 5* morning star from grandmaster pemium..

i wanted blade tho :/
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I've done a path in LOL and beat everything else, but my favorite is still beating ROL wolverine with a 3* SL 1511-0.