**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can havok be used for 6.1.2 Ultron?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I've been playing around with thing and I absolutely hate him so I won't r3 him. I'm stuck on 6.1.2 with that Ultron. I remember seeing Seatin using Havok and destroying some kind of shock path. Does this apply to Ultron's emp shock thing too?

Comments

• GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    I don't think havok would work for him because that ultron has armor, and havok cannot do most of his damage when the opponent has an armor buff. If you have gladiator hulk I would recommend using him because of his face me mechanic.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    GamerT said:

I don't think havok would work for him because that ultron has armor, and havok cannot do most of his damage when the opponent has an armor buff. If you have gladiator hulk I would recommend using him because of his face me mechanic.

Oof I have Gulk but don't have him ranked up :'(
    Also btw does HT semi work? I heard that Ultron regens from energy attacks and HT can just reverse it so if I keep reviving him will that work?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Doom works. If you have him. Or Dusa if you shut Ultron down. Mags as well.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    or just quake it. It’s what I did.
    Lol, do you guys really think Ill have doom or quake?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    What’s your roster looking like?

Btw I also have thing who I got yesterday
    Torch could be a good shout. Any buff free champ can put work in. Key is to parry his sp1 and try not to dex.

I got him down predominantly with domino but also red hulk and she hulk using that tactic.

With torch it should also feed smoulder parrying his special.
    I’d be trying torch sentinel and she hulk
    Berjibs said:

Torch could be a good shout. Any buff free champ can put work in. Key is to parry his sp1 and try not to dex.

I got him down predominantly with domino but also red hulk and she hulk using that tactic.

Sounds good! Ill try that. If I die miserably Ill update yall. Also btw who should be on my team?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

Berjibs said:

Sounds good! Ill try that. If I die miserably Ill update yall. Also btw who should be on my team?
    torch sentinel she-hulk
    OML if you like him, venom if not
    archangel
    i would take the path with all skills since that one is pretty easy
    Moot4Life said:

Berjibs said:

torch sentinel she-hulk
    OML if you like him, venom if not
    archangel
    i would take the path with all skills since that one is pretty easy
    Sounds good! Ill try Venom, archangel, torch, Sentinal, and shulk
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    You’re gonna need some bleed immunes for sentinel mini boss. Also make sure to not hit his block cause of poison
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★

Also btw does HT semi work? I heard that Ultron regens from energy attacks and HT can just reverse it so if I keep reviving him will that work?

The ultron in 6.1.2 doesn’t have that energy damage regen I’m pretty sure
    anaLysis_ said:

The ultron in 6.1.2 doesn’t have that energy damage regen I’m pretty sure
    He doesn’t, that’s the other one.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited November 2020

Quake and shake works? Or u just quake and baked (?) that fight?

so you first quake and bake, but only put 5-7 aftershock charges on him so the concussion lasts longer than the stun. Then while the concussion is active, dex. The buff will trigger and you won’t trigger spite. Then just quake and shake and don’t drop the heavy.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

so you first quake and bake, but only put 5-7 aftershock charges on him so the concussion lasts longer than the stun. Then while the concussion is active, dex. The buff will trigger and you won’t trigger spite. Then just quake and shake and don’t drop the heavy.
    You could Quake and Bake the whole time as well. Whatever works for you @Soyheyor123
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    You look skilled enough to come up till here, I'd suggest Torchdown but you're not upgrading your best champs!
    Varad18 said:

You look skilled enough to come up till here, I'd suggest Torchdown but you're not upgrading your best champs!

Any suggestions on who to upgrade? I barely have any gold rn so that's why I haven't upgraded them lol.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Medusa is practically a cheat code for 6.1.2 and 6.1.6
    ẞlооd said:

You could Quake and Bake the whole time as well. Whatever works for you @Soyheyor123
    Yes, but there’s the chance you die of block damage.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

ẞlооd said:

Nah I quaked and baked the 6.2.5 mordo boss. The block damage is the least of our concern.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

ẞlооd said:

Nah I quaked and baked the 6.2.5 mordo boss. The block damage is the least of our concern.
    I hate parrying with quake, but here and in 6.2.5 you have to
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

ẞlооd said:

I hate playing with quake, but here in 6.2.5 you have to.
    edited November 2020
    OP where are you now?

FRITO_Man said:

ẞlооd said:

I hate playing with quake, but here in 6.2.5 you have to.
    TRUE!

Agree so much!