**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* awakening gem

Hi guys my first time posting here.
I have a 4* awakening, looking for advice what to do with it.
Im thinking either Scarlet Witch or Starlord.
I have no awakened techs so if I do Star Lord I have like 35 tech sig stones. Witch would only be at a level 1, but I think shes more important ti have unlocked. I do have unlocked Iron fist and hes awesome too tho.

What say you?

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Star lord
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yeah, SL is the best option there. Witch would be good, but she needs a lot of sig levels for notable usefulness
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    they both need to be duped/awakened to be good.

SL is featured this arena. try that. otherwise id say SL too. u need to keep combos with him to be effective tho. SW is a random mix....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I thought this thread was about the awakening gem.

Anyway, more than 50% of people will recommend to go for Star-Lord.

I am probably one of those at the other side of the fence that is not working on Star-Lord and because, I am not good enough to utilise his abilities. My unawakened Star-Lord sits as rank 3. If I get an awakening gem, it will go to Ultron first.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Sw first bro trust me you eill love her once you building her uo getting SIG stone is not tough.they are now easily available
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    For a newer player, definitely SW first. SL is great but he requires a much more skilled fighter to never lose combos, otherwise duping him is useless because that's where his strength is. SW does require a decently high level dupe to be even better, but you can always add sigs to her.
  • TommyBoyTommyBoy Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Thanks guys this is helpful.
    I just finished chapter 4, wana to beat road to lab next, and dont think i can do it without witch. I do get hi hit counts tho so sl cld be great. Im gona try and dupe him in this series and wait til then to use the gem.
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    SL is not effective to mini bosses with safeguard