**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please. Please. UPDATE and ADD to the Loyalty Store/Tab

FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
There is absolutely nothing to buy with loyalty after duping that Colossus. Please, add to it. Revives. Potions. Sig stones. Crystals. Option to purchase Glory. anything to help. Something. It is needed badly. My loyalty is up over 3 mil and i have nothing to use it on
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yes. I think shards would be cool because aq-> glory->catalysts and aw->loyalty->shards

they might have to remove loyalty from the help or shift the system around
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    Yeah, its just been far too long to go with the same options. Needs a Major UPgrade
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I think almost the whole player base feels this way. I think Kabam feels like there’s other stuff that they should do first and I’m hoping they will get to it eventually
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Maybe it could be like a convenience store? Idk, probably like small (good but not game breaking)amounts of shards or fragments of stuff?
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    loyalty is pretty good for aq tickets as there's not much else to spend it on
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    6* UNSTOPPABLE COLLOSUS!!!!!
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    From time to time theres some real usefull stuff in the store - i.e. the 200% tech powerboost that makes Ghost crazy OP in act 6.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Maybe the ability to buy ISO-8 for loyalty?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Alliance tickets and invuln boosts I always have to buy.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I can spend my loyalty pretty well on boosts and war boosts actually. But even so, some extra stuff would be nice. But it certainly is not worthless to a good chunck of players.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Since the Supreme Solo Crystals came into play, I haven't needed to spend any loyalty on boosts. I seem to always have boosts in my overflow running out! lol