Where is the Best Place to Get Rank 4 Crystalits?

J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Member Posts: 100
Best place to get these? All I can see (unless you're like uncollected) is just fragments for them. I'm only at act 4.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the main way is event quests. full crystals aren't that common. the main way is the shards aka fragments. just keeps working on act four and if you get stuck, make a discussion here asking for help and maybe try exploring act 3
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    You can buy full crystals in the glory store too. You might have to be uncollected to do that though. I’m not completely sure
  • J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Member Posts: 100
    Will3808 said:

You can buy full crystals in the glory store too. You might have to be uncollected to do that though. I’m not completely sure

Yes I did see that! Have to save up some glory tho lol.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    J0E_Hardy said:

Will3808 said:

ohhh you meant catalysts, I'm sorry. Glory and alliance quest is the best way. side quests are also great
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

J0E_Hardy said:

Will3808 said:

ohhh you meant catalysts, I'm sorry. Glory and alliance quest is the best way. side quests are also great
    Apology accepted.

J0E_Hardy said:

Will3808 said:

My bad i misspelled it lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    J0E_Hardy said:

Best place to get these? All I can see (unless you're like uncollected) is just fragments for them. I'm only at act 4.

Play the highest level AQ you can, with 3 battle groups that clear 100%. When it's no longer hard, play a higher map or find an alliance that plays a higher map. That will give you glory, higher map crystals and eventually full cats from rewards also.

crystalists lmao thats new

Yea lol. Wasn't quite sure how to spell it. My bad.