**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can an uncollected player get that 5 star featured hero crystal from gamma galore spend event.

Hey guys I am uncollected and I want to that featured 5 star hero crystal. Any way to get that.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    yes
  • Options
    but not me,even I am UC but I get limited time,if u play a lot,it would be easy
  • Options
    just finish UC,master,heroic EQ and side quest (everyday)
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Clear all EQ difficulties except cav, do all solo objectives, and clear the epic side quest daily and that should do it
  • Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    I finished eq all 3 difficulties but yet I am on 750000. And by the way how much does that side quest give us gamma each day in epic difficulty.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Thanton said:

I finished eq all 3 difficulties but yet I am on 750000. And by the way how much does that side quest give us gamma each day in epic difficulty.

625 for each opponent in epic (at least for the first 5, dunno how much the boss gives)//1518,1518,1518,3036,3036 etc in legendary
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    So if you can, try legendary. The rewards are much better.
  • Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    And where will I spend that gamma radiation. In Fixit store I have purchased most of things except that last row items.
  • Options
    awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Thanton said:

And where will I spend that gamma radiation. In Fixit store I have purchased most of things except that last row items.

Wait for the avengers side quest since its the easiest and grind it
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    This is without doing the Arena

EQ Completion (Normal, Hard, Master, Uncollected) - 656,000
    Solo Objectives - 152,000
    Calendar (28-days) - 112,000

Total:

If you do all Epic in the Shadow Base Raids then:
    +350,000

Then that's 1,270,000 which is more than enough for the 5* Featured.

If you want the 2,000 6* shards you'll have to do Legendary and there's also a spare 130,000 from the Arena Objectives. But I don't know if you can reach 1.5m since you can't purchase Cavalier store offers.