**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All the basics about the champions we’re gonna vote for.

Hey guys,
Now that we have the champion choice votes, why not KNOW who your voting for? So I decided to do a bit of research and let you guys know.

First up we have OKOYE. This awesome leader of the wakandan version of the army will probably be in the skill class. She would have some good synergies with black panther and killmonger. As a very good fight, she could land some good cries too!

Next up, HERCULES! This guy is literally a god as he is the son of Zeus, king of the Greek gods. He’ll be in the cosmic class with a slight chance at skill (aegon’s gonna get a friend!). He poses a club made of “admantum” which was the inspiration for the metal we now know as adamantium.

MORBIUS. Scientist with a disease who was cursed to be living vampire as a part of his cure, this bad boy will be in the science class (maybe even mystic). He’ll have a synergy with spider verse heroes and blade (awesome!). But be smart, he has a movie coming up so with patience.....you get the point. Right?

DAZZLER. This “walking light show” gets her name from light manipulation (obvi). She’ll be in the mutant class and will (probably) drop some good concussions and disorients. And she has some skilla that will impress the “x-factor” judges themselves! (No pun intended)

The next contender is......BLUE MARVEL! If all the champions in this voting group (and any ingame champion for that mater) were pitted against each other, this guy would reign supreme! Maybe you could name a few who can defeat him but that would be rare. With the main power of anti-matter manipulation, this guy is sure to be either in the cosmic or science class. And he also has a gifted intelligence which makes up for a deadly combination making him a tru MARVEL.

OMEGA SENTINEL. This girl was originally a traffic cop in India but when her friend turned out to be a mutant, her nanorobotic sentinel programming kicked in, revealing her to be a deadly sleeper OMEGA SENTINEL! She would obviously be in the tech class (finally!) and would have an upper edge against mutants.

IRONHEART. This bundle of cuteness wrapped in cutting edge “iron-man” tech (or iron-woman tech) will be a force to be a reckoned with. But since we already have an arsenal of iron-men (Ironman, iron man iw, hulkbuster, war machine, iron patriot) you should be a true iron-heart fan. And she would also be a tech.

Last but definitely not the least, we have MORGAN LA FAY! Originally the apprentice of the legendary Arthurian wizard “MERLIN” himself, she was tricked by Magnus. Now awaking in the Mordern era this (double meaning alert!) super-villain messed with avengers and tried conquering the world many times! She has immortality (seriously! Why do mystics always have that?) and many other tricks up her sleeve and would be a deadly addition to your team!

That’s it folks. Hope it was helpful and insightful. Thanks for taking your time and reading it and if you enjoyed it, let me know down below. Happy gaming!

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure that pun was intended.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Cool post. Let's see who prevails.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I'm torn between Blue Marvel and Hercules. Reading their wiki pages (cause I know nothing about them otherwise), they seem to have interesting abilities...
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Hehe yeah that pun was Intended. Yes I’m torn between all of then too but blue marvel would be awesome. I personally think it’s just the order that their gonna come in. The highest vote comes first and the lowest vote comes last. But anyway, let’s see.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

i know he isnt good at all but like forgetting superior ironman totally is a bit too much now isn't it? xD

I can’t forget him. I stare at him every time I go to my five star roster
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’m thinking of what synergies will come with them too. Okoye should bring something spicy for BPCW. Morbius for Carnage maybe (Maximum Carnage storyline). Morgan Le Fey should have something with Black Knight if they ever decide to make him. Omega Sentinel with Omega Red. Dazzler with plenty of mutants. Possibilities are endless.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Honest question. Is it because most asgardians are in the cosmic class that it’s an automatic other pantheons will also be cosmic?

For what it’s worth i think it would be better for overall game play to distribute other pantheons around lest one class gets overloaded.
  • Options
    sdexc said:

Timmytdt said:

MORBIUS. Scientist with a disease who was cursed to be living vampire as a part of his cure, this bad boy will be in the science class (maybe even mystic). He’ll have a synergy with spider verse heroes and blade (awesome!). But be smart, he has a movie coming up so with patience.....you get the point. Right?

Something to consider is that he wont get a movie release. I firmly believe that becuz he's on this list it proves that Kabam has no plans to release him with his movie becuz if they did he wouldnt be on the list. I know this is all conjecture but its important to consider.
    I urge u to take this into consideration before u vote. (hopefully for morbius)
    @Doctorwho13 @FluffyPigMonster @SpideyFunko @Amazing_Demon05 @Timmytdt @Sarvanga1_ @Silver_Saga @Kill_Grey
    My vote is already decided.
  • Options

sdexc said:

Timmytdt said:

Something to consider is that he wont get a movie release. I firmly believe that becuz he's on this list it proves that Kabam has no plans to release him with his movie becuz if they did he wouldnt be on the list. I know this is all conjecture but its important to consider.
    I urge u to take this into consideration before u vote. (hopefully for morbius)
    @Doctorwho13 @FluffyPigMonster @SpideyFunko @Amazing_Demon05 @Timmytdt @Sarvanga1_ @Silver_Saga @Kill_Grey
    My vote is already decided.
    as is mine
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Ahhhhhh Omega Sentinel! Ahhhhh!
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

She has immortality (seriously! Why do mystics always have that?)

If I was a magician he first thing I would look for is an immortality spell so it makes sense.

Also, vote for my girl OMEGA SENTINEL. And make her immune to magnetism, Sentinel's title as a mutant hunter has been made useless by Magneto

• Options
    sdexc said:

@SpideyFunko @Sarvanga1_
    who u guys voting for and why? interested to know

The incredible herc. Because he has been one of my heroes since childhood. I read the tales of his conquests and was very fascinated. The most remarkable being the 12 tasks given to him. Have you read it?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

sdexc said:

@SpideyFunko @Sarvanga1_

The incredible herc. Because he has been one of my heroes since childhood. I read the tales of his conquests and was very fascinated. The most remarkable being the 12 tasks given to him. Have you read it?
    My grandfather gifted a book about Greek heroes. They were great stories but they always died tragically or lived miserably after their adventures.
    I'm a sucker for happy endings.
  • Options
    sdexc said:

@SpideyFunko @Sarvanga1_

Okoye. I’ve actually read the comics after Black Panther and she’s amazing. Plus could be a synergy boost to the Black Panthers as well a great skill (because if the champion that wins sucks nobody’s going to be happy)
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    @Timmytdt when you say barely any champs in this game can beat Blue marvel, I think The Champion and The Grandmaster can beat him ( and alot of marvel chracters not in MCOC can best him)
  • Options
    Chikel said:

sdexc said:

@SpideyFunko @Sarvanga1_

My grandfather gifted a book about Greek heroes. They were great stories but they always died tragically or lived miserably after their adventures.
    Hercules didn't have a sad ending. He became a god in the end( the part which @SpideyFunko has apparently no knowledge of )
  • Options

Chikel said:

sdexc said:

@SpideyFunko @Sarvanga1_

Hercules didn't have a sad ending. He became a god in the end( the part which @SpideyFunko has apparently no knowledge of )
    This is the comic version, not this story.
  • Options

Chikel said:

sdexc said:

@SpideyFunko @Sarvanga1_

This is the comic version, not this story.
    Comic version and story version are not different. They are the same.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

sdexc said:

@SpideyFunko @Sarvanga1_

You know the 12 tasks is Greek Mythology and in marvel he was just a C-list avenger, right?
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Hercules is a Demi-god, mother was a mortal, dad was Zeus

Kinda like Maui from Moana

I may have ruined it for everyone. Sorry!