**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I awaken ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I got the generic awakening gym and I am wondering what I should go for

Who should I awaken ? 25 votes

Captain America Infinity War
80%
Alex13369Thefire13DammyadexCiciliatoRookiieEtjamaEinfachSoSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeHassamaMamaBlack_SwanAmnetiesQazzyTheBair123CrcrcrcThebombsquad1SazedNegative_100Gardeneravenge_123 20 votes
Captain Marvel Movie
20%
Lvernon15Kill_GreyBawa69shield456RaviDavi 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    There's no debating this one
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    As i saw the AA i was gonna say to use it on him and then i realized he was already duped
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

As i saw the AA i was gonna say to use it on him and then i realized he was already duped

Exactly haha
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't awaken CapIW unless you can also sink a significant amount of sig stones into him.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I wouldn't awaken CapIW unless you can also sink a significant amount of sig stones into him.

true
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I have 140 generic sig stones , 16 science sig stones . Plus I have an additional 130 sig stone crystals I never bothered opening so I am guessing I could get him to 200
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

I have 140 generic sig stones , 16 science sig stones . Plus I have an additional 130 sig stone crystals I never bothered opening so I am guessing I could get him to 200
    Do him without any doubt.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Woops hehe Cap IW has more utility indeed with awakening, still both are very useful.

However for a generic: use it on Cap IW.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Cap Marvel Movie gives you good returns immediately upon awakening....go for capiw only if you have minimum of 130-140 sig stones to be dumped on him.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    no question