**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which characters need a buff

2»

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    sdexc said:

sdexc said:

You already made a thread identical to this one.

no sht sherlock
    That’s post spam, and is literally worthless. Also get Ronin OUT of update. He is Fine, and ghost/quake are not fine they are better.
    not rlly. the old one has ppl talking about the same stuff. I posted it an additional time ONCE becuz after i changed a few things the discussion would be diff and ppl would point out diff things and they have.
    Also we can argue back and forth but ill concede that tho i think he needs a few changes hes still good enuf to hold his own. ill make a new one and post it in a new discussion (lmao)
    I see you’re new to the forums. You’re not supposed to make threads that already exist no matter whether they’re “revised” or not. You added the info to your last thread, which should have been the only one.
  • Options
    sdexc said:

@Masterpuff happy? lol

Beautiful.
  • Options
    sdexc said:

sdexc said:

sdexc said:

no sht sherlock
    That’s post spam, and is literally worthless. Also get Ronin OUT of update. He is Fine, and ghost/quake are not fine they are better.
    not rlly. the old one has ppl talking about the same stuff. I posted it an additional time ONCE becuz after i changed a few things the discussion would be diff and ppl would point out diff things and they have.
    Also we can argue back and forth but ill concede that tho i think he needs a few changes hes still good enuf to hold his own. ill make a new one and post it in a new discussion (lmao)
    I see you’re new to the forums. You’re not supposed to make threads that already exist no matter whether they’re “revised” or not. You added the info to your last thread, which should have been the only one.
    thanks forum police. i will not do it in the future. plz don't arrest me. lmao
    I’m not the forum police. But there is one.
  • Options
    sdexc said:

sdexc said:

*Updated with all the changes

Ronin is FINE. Please fix it lol
    I think he should get the change i mentioned above so you can actually make use of the stances utility.
    He obv doesnt need it but i want it so his utility can be utilized. (hes not gunna get it but a man can dream)
    PS. I DO know how to play him. I KNOW what his damage is like. but in doing damage u sacrifice a LOT of utility
    Are you stuck on 5.2.4? You are giving me 5.2.4 vibes.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

sdexc said:

sdexc said:

sdexc said:

no sht sherlock
    thanks forum police. i will not do it in the future. plz don't arrest me. lmao
    I’m not the forum police. But there is one.
    @will-o-wisp
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    sdexc said:

Ronin. Is. Fine.

Also feel like Psylocke should be moved to update.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Why is Maw even there what is wrong with him best champion in the game like what
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

sdexc said:

Ronin. Is. Fine.

To update from update?
  • Options
    sdexc said:

sdexc said:

Ronin. Is. Fine.

it was in the 2.0 thread.
    jist is while i feel like he could use a few changes, hes far from bad and these changes r more what i believe personally than an unbiased view.
    so i moved him into fine
    Would you mind showing us a pic of your account? I still feel like you’re stuck on masochism.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    My guy you are tripping if you think Ronin needs an update

He needs an overhaul!

Just kidding...
  • Options
    sdexc said:

sdexc said:

sdexc said:

Ronin. Is. Fine.

jist is while i feel like he could use a few changes, hes far from bad and these changes r more what i believe personally than an unbiased view.
    so i moved him into fine
    Would you mind showing us a pic of your account? I still feel like you’re stuck on masochism.

Namor and Aegon r sig 200
    Have a 3->4 gem for Hyperion, Voodoo, and Hulkbuster
    currently working on taking NF to rank 5
    Haven't been exploring act 5 becuz i need to explore Act 4 first.
    Couldnt venture into Act6 until recently as i just pulled 5* NF yesterday

Ronin is great in act 6, and I would take him to r3 if I had him lol. Your accounts nb, gonna push for cav soon?
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    With the contest evolving so much, Mephisto needs some tweaking. Even his 5* r4 hits like a wet noodle now.
    His SP2 doesnt hit for more than 7-8k with crits, SP1 has limited uses and hits bad, SP3 has power control but just once per fight.

Most of the time, he times out in bigger fights.
  • Options
    sdexc said:

sdexc said:

sdexc said:

sdexc said:

Ronin. Is. Fine.

so i moved him into fine

Namor and Aegon r sig 200
    Have a 3->4 gem for Hyperion, Voodoo, and Hulkbuster
    currently working on taking NF to rank 5
    Haven't been exploring act 5 becuz i need to explore Act 4 first.
    Couldnt venture into Act6 until recently as i just pulled 5* NF yesterday

Ronin is great in act 6, and I would take him to r3 if I had him lol. Your accounts nb, gonna push for cav soon?
    Finish exploring Ch1 Variant 4 (which will give me 100% exploration of that variant)
    Ch 5 exploration (While doing some rankups)
    Do 6.1 Completion
    Ch 4 Exploration
    Cool. Ronin helps btw in most of act 6, I used him wayyy more than stealthy for example.
  • Options
    CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    Does anyone know the next Champs that are getting Buffed??? I think OG Thor needs an update. Maybe give him back his stackable Armour Breaks and cap then at 10 or 12 and a Power Drain with SP1? Also Both Captain America WW2 and OG has to get redone along with Miles and OG Spidey
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    sdexc said:

I think a lot of champs ppl consider to be decent/good/amazing could have some damage output increases.
    not rlly a popular opinion tho
    Also even if Kabam was considering doing this they would be so far down the line theres no point thinking about it/hoping

The great champs like AA, Hyperion, Blade are still very viable in terms of damage output. Case could be made for Iceman, but he has great utility.
    Mephisto used to be amazing with his limited utility and moderate damage, but now his damage is poor and utility is negligible. I just think that categorizing him as FINE is a little odd.

I am only saying because I have loved every minute of playing Mephisto and dont want to neglect him into oblivion. Some tweak would be appreciated. He doesnt even make my secondary team anymore.