**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QOL Wishlist - Synergy Tree

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
Now that the in-game filter has reared its head, I'd like to bring up the next quality of life suggestion that I think this game would benefit from. I give you:

The Synergy Tree

What is this?
A synergy tree would be an in-game feature that would allow you to see a list of all champions that have synergies with a specific champion.

Why?
Every month the contest grows larger. Every month new synergies (typically 10+) are added to the game. With an increasing number of synergies each month, it becomes increasingly harder to keep track of them. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to see who synergizes with your champion in-game instead of endless clicking through each champion to see if they have a synergy with your champ? Or having to switch windows to an internet browser to find out the information? Yeah, I thought so too.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    I so needed this option everyday this week.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would love this. It would be cool when we get new champs and want to test them out, but they're not super popular and their synergies aren't well know
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Yep, would be nice to see.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    would be easier than going to auntmai