**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Attacker diversity points as well

OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I think that we should get points for using diverse attackers as well. Would bring more skill into the game by using less than popular champs into attack phase to complete paths in War. Would be a real test of skill. :-)

Attacker diversity points as well 27 votes

Yes
33% 9 votes
No
66% 18 votes

Comments

• andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    jesus i hope this is a joke cause diversity is the worst thing that ever happened to war
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    jesus i hope this is a joke cause diversity is the worst thing that ever happened to war

So is only being able to use a handful of over 100 champs for attack. Show your real skill and finish your path in War with Fix it or K. Khan or Spider Gwen. Otherwise they're just a waste of a character just taking up space in your roster.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It will hurt those that run suicides and I plan on running those soon
  • I dont think anyone should penalized a player for using someone they like an enjoy using for the sake of “diversity”
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    I dont think anyone should penalized a player for using someone they like an enjoy using for the sake of “diversity”

Very true. But two of my favorite characters are Carnage and Venom and both are horrible attackers. So how is that fair that just a handful of champs are everyone's go to because they were designed better than the rest. Specifically for attack. I have most "God Tier" champs and am saying I am tired of using same champs over and over. Time they fix every character in the game to make them all playable with usefulness.
    Hoping we can utilize more champs as useful playable characters :-)
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I dont think anyone should penalized a player for using someone they like an enjoy using for the sake of “diversity”

Very true. But two of my favorite characters are Carnage and Venom and both are horrible attackers. So how is that fair that just a handful of champs are everyone's go to because they were designed better than the rest. Specifically for attack. I have most "God Tier" champs and am saying I am tired of using same champs over and over. Time they fix every character in the game to make them all playable with usefulness.

Well, use your other champs. The new war map is easy enough that you should be fine attacking with pretty much anyone. But don't tell us we should have to do likewise just so you can get some points for using someone different.
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

Well, use your other champs. The new war map is easy enough that you should be fine attacking with pretty much anyone. But don't tell us we should have to do likewise just so you can get some points for using someone different.

Why not? We're being told what defenders we can and can't place if we want more points. In all honesty would love to use different attackers in AQ too. Always choosing up the same 10 gets old. I'm sure there are a few others that work on map 5 and 6. But definitely not getting through Act 5 with anyone but the best champs in the game.