**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

thanks!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    He seems pretty good for shorter fights.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Going to try him in v4.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Going to try him in v4.

let me know how he is!
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    3k crit from the last hit of the heavy, how is that?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I was so pumped to max him out when I saw him in my inbox, and then I saw I didn't have any T1 science cats.

I have enough resources to R3 multiple 6* champs but I can't even max a 2* :lol:
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★

I was so pumped to max him out when I saw him in my inbox, and then I saw I didn't have any T1 science cats.

I have enough resources to R3 multiple 6* champs but I can't even max a 2* :lol:

Go to Fixit's Fine Goods store and buy the T1CC crystals.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Going to try him in v4.

let me know how he is!
    I sure will.
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Kabam being generous
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    I love that they're now giving 2* featured instead of the regular 2* guillotine or civil warrior. The only downside to this is that 2*s kill other 2*s fast so there's not many ways you can really test him out unless he's 4*. But still love the fact that Kabam considered this
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I love that they're now giving 2* featured instead of the regular 2* guillotine or civil warrior. The only downside to this is that 2*s kill other 2*s fast so there's not many ways you can really test him out unless he's 4*. But still love the fact that Kabam considered this

you can test 2* in act 3