**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Finally!

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
A little bit ago, I beat 6.1.6 and got Cavalier. It seems like yesterday that I beat act 5. My MVP was CMM. She crushed everything in 6.1. As far as my rewards go, not the worst. I unlocked the cav gamma store, and bought all the 5* and 6* shards. Opened one basic and one featured, and got groot and a havok dupe. Wanted quake, but I'll take a havok dupe any day. I'll have my 3rd 6* by the end of the week when I'm done exploring the UC EQ. Special thanks to @Monke and @HavocGamer49 for their help

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Welcome to the club.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★

A little bit ago, I beat 6.1.6 and got Cavalier. It seems like yesterday that I beat act 5. My MVP was CMM. She crushed everything in 6.1. As far as my rewards go, not the worst. I unlocked the cav gamma store, and bought all the 5* and 6* shards. Opened one basic and one featured, and got groot and a havok dupe. Wanted quake, but I'll take a havok dupe any day. I'll have my 3rd 6* by the end of the week when I'm done exploring the UC EQ. Special thanks to @Monke and @HavocGamer49 for their help

Congratulations dude!!!!

Better go smack that cav eq too
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Congratulations dude!!!!

Better go smack that cav eq too
    Tried once. Didn’t work. We’ll see how well it works a second time
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Lol first chapter was hardest for me cuz I dont got tech or mystic. Cmm shreds buffed up tho.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    well done chap
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congrats!! Good timing before Thanksgiving deals.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!