**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who deserves generic gem?

StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hola,
I have good number of God tiers and confused on whom to use generic gem on, I can take that champ to sig100.
I also have cosmic gem, so don't suggest corvus.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Colossus.
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Colossus, void or omega
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Colossus, void or omega

Yeah.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    How many sig stones you got?
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Void
  • Options
    Wait void or namor ur choice
  • Options
    Why does everyone have namor and not me
  • Options
    BuffBeast said:

How many sig stones you got?

He has 100
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    OR,colo,void(but high sig)
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Definitely Void. He's an incredibly useful and versatile champ, and he really needs that awakened ability. Omega would be my second choice
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    I already have CapIW(sig100), not sure what Void brings on my team.
    I don't run suicides, so doubting if OR will be any good.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    StoNerd said:

He'll bring a lot. He's a much more reliable counter to healing and power gain than a sig 100 cap, he can stop evade and has incinerate immunity. His best ability though is that he constantly deals damage to the opponent without you having to hit them, if you play slowly and carefully, hitting the defender as little as possible, you can limit how many specials your opponent gets to throw and how often their abilities trigger. Using this strategy Void can beat fights you wouldn't expect him to be good for, for example I was able to solo the horrible Magik boss in September's cavalier difficultly. He's kind of like a mini Quake in that regard, but much easier to play. Also, Omega is still great without suicides, but Void is still the one to go for.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You can’t really go wrong between OR, Void, or colossus.
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Void for sure of you cab take him to high sig
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides OR is the best option
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Colossus, Omega , Namor(high sig ) , Void
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    The obvious choices have already been mentioned several times but I would like to add that an awakened Corvus can save you many items and the 2nd name I'd like to add is Doctor Voodoo.
    He is so much better awakened and is one of the best utility champs in the game. Don't sleep on him. I got him as 5* R5 and in my opinion he is worth an AG if you know how to play him.

• Options
    AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    Meebleton said:

StoNerd said:

He'll bring a lot. He's a much more reliable counter to healing and power gain than a sig 100 cap, he can stop evade and has incinerate immunity. His best ability though is that he constantly deals damage to the opponent without you having to hit them, if you play slowly and carefully, hitting the defender as little as possible, you can limit how many specials your opponent gets to throw and how often their abilities trigger. Using this strategy Void can beat fights you wouldn't expect him to be good for, for example I was able to solo the horrible Magik boss in September's cavalier difficultly. He's kind of like a mini Quake in that regard, but much easier to play. Also, Omega is still great without suicides, but Void is still the one to go for.
    I have soloed a Magik miniboss with only 7 hits in tier 4 of war with my Void sig 100 using this exact strategy.

Namor is an option, but primarily for reflect damage needed against thorns, Korg, Electro, etc.

If you aren’t going to run suicides, I’d pass on OR. However, Colossus would still be a solid option, and he and OR have a great synergy.

Voodoo a fantastic champ with a vast amount of utility. It takes quite a bit of practice to master his abilities. Fortunately he’s still very good for someone who doesn’t have his skills mastered too.

You should also consider Gambit and Magneto given their recent buffs, but do some research first to make sure you’ll actually use them.