**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto is bugged and the game is still confusing lights or mids with heavy

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
When I was using him against the hulkbuster(cavalier) most of the time when you knock a champ you're suppose to earn a prowess, he wasnt doing that he just stayed stuck in the same number, I knocked hulkbuster 5 times and I was still at 20 prowess charges. It took me even a while to get 40 just for him to apply 9 shrapnel bleeds then when I activated l3 again with 30 charges I got 17 shrapnel bleeds. I've got this issue last month but it was barely noticeable this month I've noticed his bugged as heck then last month, I'm not sure if its because when he fights hulkbuster he has a weird interaction with HB because other champs he seems to do fine but Hulkbuster he has problems building prowess he gets this issue on other champs but on hulkbuster I've noticed that he has a harder time building prowess especially when I was holding heavy to multiply prowess charges he still stayed in the same number and the inputs are still bugged I even had to exit a fight because my doom after doing l3 I was going to do the combo that dork lesson suggest it which is medium and light, he confused a mid with a heavy and I had to exit the fight because of that bug where most champs are still confusing lights or mids with heavy in a middle of a combo or in dooms case after activating an l3 .

Comments

• Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Read hulkbusters abilities, for each armor up enemy attacks suffer -20% offensive ability accuracy.
  • Options
    Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Mattyy said:

Read hulkbusters abilities, for each armor up enemy attacks suffer -20% offensive ability accuracy.

Thx for that just saw this, I thought it was a bug but I didn't even know hulkbuster could reduce ability accuracy so again thx for the response 👌