**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Generic

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Who should I use my 5* generic on? I went through a list of champs that I would awaken with a generic if I had them. That list has Hype, Corvus, Ghost, Ægon, NF, CapIW, Archangel, Colossus, and Voodoo. I don’t currently have any of those champs, and I have a skill AG waiting for the two skill champs. I don’t think any of my champs are deserving of a generic AG, but I’m tempted to use it on anyone. Any help is much appreciated. Here’s my roster:

5* Generic 10 votes

CMM
70%
Kill_GreyEtjamaEinfachSoAquaflashFluffy_pawsJueVioleGracearoseinbloom39 7 votes
Old Man Logan
0%
Other (list in comments)
0%
Save for someone else
30%
Sarvanga1_Will3808Gardener 3 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    CMM
    Obviously.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Save for someone else
    Definitely save it. CMM and arguably mags are worth a class awakening gem but not a generic. If you pull any of the people on your list of generic worthy you will thank me that you saved it.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Save for someone else
    Unless if you reallly like CMM then save
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    CMM
    since CMM is r5, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you like CMM.
    So, CMM bc that indestructible is definately gonna be helpful, and I don't believe in saving resources for other champs when you've got perfectly good champs waiting for them.

Is it just me? I don't like gold stars on my r4s and r5s. I'm a weirdo.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    What my current thinking is that CMM is mostly going to be my tank for 6.2 and beyond, and she is even better with Nick. If I pull Nick, then he'll get the Skill AG, and then CMM will get the Generic. Otherwise, I'll save it until I need it