**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is OG wolverine a worth it champion or not?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just wonder if it's worth saving for the feature to earn 5 star wolverine but is he a worth it champion or should I just skip this feature and wait for the next feature which should have cosmic ghost rider and apocalypse.

Is OG wolverine a worth it champion or not? 11 votes

Yes
54%
ShafeeqScopeotoe987Pancake_FaceThicco_ModeJragonMaster170Crcrcrc 6 votes
No
45%
RoOOtsMeebletonAmnetiesHavocGamer49GokuSun80 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    And I made a mistake meant to put this in general discussion not bugs and known issues 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Thx kabbam for changing the post to the right category, appreciated
  • Options
    GokuSun80GokuSun80 Posts: 11
    No
    I said no simply because he needs to be duped and max sig. with both of those things his healing can out heal any damage pretty much. But without either of those there are many other champs out there that don’t require a dupe that are beneficial right away. This was super close for me but honestly I could make an argument for him as well.
  • Options
    GokuSun80 said:

I said no simply because he needs to be duped and max sig. with both of those things his healing can out heal any damage pretty much. But without either of those there are many other champs out there that don’t require a dupe that are beneficial right away. This was super close for me but honestly I could make an argument for him as well.

True brother thats why I'm saving shards, let's hope I pull him and the max sig thing it will take time but definitely doable, I'm a free to play player well almost but I worked my but off to get Ægon signature 200 it took me a while but I got there, hopefully with og wolverine saving about maybe 400 sig crystals will do the trick but we shall see right