**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you could assemble a team of bodyguards, what champs would you want?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    And thanos doesn't need ig to beat surfer
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Silver Surfer (cause he's the most powerful champ in this game).

Phoenix disagrees. As does dormammu, immortal hulk, Sentry, and Void.
    You obviously don't know much about Silver Surfer.
    Yeah silver surfer who thanos trashed in infinity gauntlet and hulk smashed in planet hulk is the most powerful character
    I forgot that IG Thanos is technically in this game, but that Planet Hulk thing is just dumb. Writers will ignore their own lore for a good comic. Silver Surfer can manipulate reality as he sees fit and has destroyed a fully powered Galactus single-handedly. It's not even close.
    Planet hulk is one of the better written comics. The bad writing stuff starts to creep in world war hulk. Hulk defeating surfer was a well written story point , you could see that surfer was at the top at the start of the fight and gradually the fight came towards hulk.
    Surfer defeated hungry galactus which is the point when he is the weakest. He cannot manipulate reality.
    1. I never said it was bad writing, I quite enjoyed Planet Hulk. I'm just saying that on a different day, they would've written it where Surfer wins. It was just a story point, not evidence that Silver Surfer isn't as powerful.

2. You're right there, don't know why I thought he was fully powered.

3. He's as powerful as a matter/energy manipulator can get. It's basically the same as being able to alter reality.

Lol is all I have to say to that.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Silver Surfer (cause he's the most powerful champ in this game).

Phoenix disagrees. As does dormammu, immortal hulk, Sentry, and Void.
    You obviously don't know much about Silver Surfer.
    Yeah silver surfer who thanos trashed in infinity gauntlet and hulk smashed in planet hulk is the most powerful character
    I forgot that IG Thanos is technically in this game, but that Planet Hulk thing is just dumb. Writers will ignore their own lore for a good comic. Silver Surfer can manipulate reality as he sees fit and has destroyed a fully powered Galactus single-handedly. It's not even close.
    Planet hulk is one of the better written comics. The bad writing stuff starts to creep in world war hulk. Hulk defeating surfer was a well written story point , you could see that surfer was at the top at the start of the fight and gradually the fight came towards hulk.
    Surfer defeated hungry galactus which is the point when he is the weakest. He cannot manipulate reality.
    1. I never said it was bad writing, I quite enjoyed Planet Hulk. I'm just saying that on a different day, they would've written it where Surfer wins. It was just a story point, not evidence that Silver Surfer isn't as powerful.

2. You're right there, don't know why I thought he was fully powered.

3. He's as powerful as a matter/energy manipulator can get. It's basically the same as being able to alter reality.
    Being a energy and a matter manipulator doesn't mean that he is a reality manipulator. As he can do anything the laws of physics allow him to do. Reality warpers don't follow the laws of physics. They can create anything or erase anything.
    Etjama said:

What I have to say is that you are comparing comics surfer with mcu thanos

Etjama said:

MCU Thanos is weak af compared to the comic version. Thanos has defeated Surfer in the Comics before, but again, it was his freakin comic and the writers just wanted to make him threatening. Use common sense and logic comparing their power levels and Thanos doesn't stand a chance. I think you are comparing comics Thanos with F4 Surfer.
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Ight imma make them based on marvel not mcoc
    Immortal abomination
    Joe fixit (mafia moment)
    Silver surfer (most of us saw him in the fantastic four movie and how op he is)
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

MCU Thanos is weak af compared to the comic version. Thanos has defeated Surfer in the Comics before, but again, it was his freakin comic and the writers just wanted to make him threatening. Use common sense and logic comparing their power levels and Thanos doesn't stand a chance. I think you are comparing comics Thanos with F4 Surfer.
    Using both common sense and logic still thanos still has the edge. Thanos is defo not weaker than surfer. The power levels I know tend to have thanos up. And yeah surfer also has his own comics on which his powers and feats are shown.
    And in those comics also surfer is beat up by thanos.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Silver Surfer because he's Silver Surfer.
    Domino because she's lucky.
    Guardian because he seems like a nice Canadian dude, fun to hang out with.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Silver Surfer because he's Silver Surfer.
    Domino because she's lucky.
    Guardian because he seems like a nice Canadian dude, fun to hang out with.

Never trusted Guardian, preferred his wife, who I think went by Vindicator? Guardian always seemed like he was tied up with the government, or some other nonsense. Take Sassy instead.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Claire Voyant bc she’s got that femme fatale style like from a Connery James Bond film, and you know, magic

Warlock because he has the innocence and loyalty of a child. And he’s a Swiss Army knife of character

Rhino because he’s expendable and easily replaceable with Juggs, Abombination, or Hulk.

And we’d have immortal Abombination because well Kabam Miike already explained why

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

The title basically explains it. Pick 3 champs that you would use as bodyguards. Don't be annoying and say "tHoR bEcAuSe hE's a gOd." Don't be like that. For me, I would choose Hit-Monkey because people would think Aww, it's a monkey! and then realize that he's a paid assassin. Second, I would choose Nick Fury. I mean he has all of S.H.I.E.L.D. to back him up, and you know he has the pew-pew guns. Lastly, I would choose Iron Man (Infinity War). Millions upon millions of dollars + reckless decision making = great bodyguard.

My bodyguard team would consist of the following

Medusa - auto block
    Gweenpool - can't die from any huge blow
    BWCV - nullify machine
    BW - AAR
    Domino - Luck always by our side
    Magik - best power control

Team Leader:
    Emma Frost - Immunities for dayssss

Thanks.

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Enough.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    If he's as tough to deal with in real life as he is in-game, I'd choose Korg.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    ABOMB said:

Just give me Joe Fixit

All anyone needs
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Capiw start and imiw.
    Because they are best avengers and I have them. All as 5 star duped. I have a roster 30 to 40 5 stars
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Magic
    Scarlet Witch
    Captain Marvel Movie

Because... you figure it out lol
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    CMM, Doctor Strange, sentry. IMIW for CMM maybe if he lets me "borrow" his suits
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Shang chi. This man is speed
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Dr Doom. Dude rules a whole nation, I’d have bodyguards for my bodyguard
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Joe Fixit, Rhino and Venompool
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    In terms of in-game power:
    Doom
    Apoc
    She-Hulk
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 118
    Thanos.
    It would literally take an army to defeat him alone.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Cyclops, cuz he's "effective".
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Magneto - No more bullets or metal weapons 😎
    Doctor Strange - Just in case, there are no metal weapons 😂
    And
    Immortal Hulk for his Sp3
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Magik
    Psylocke

If someone’s going to take me out, I’m going out in style.
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    Nick Fury, Colossus, and Scarlet Witch(NOT the Og one).