**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

There is a huge problem with today’s shadow base raid

Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion

Uhhh where is the green goblin?

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Should’ve put green goblin instead of kingpin
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    I guess just too many spots, I mean in my opinion, they could've replaced Kingpin but that's just my Opinion.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Whats wrong with Kingpin being there?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

*incoming wave of people saying kingpin is a daredevil villain not a Spider-Man villain*

*incoming wave of people saying kingpin is a daredevil villain not a Spider-Man villain*
    This is exactly where my mind went. It's a shame more people aren't comic fans as well as MCOC fans. There's more to marvel than the live action stuff.

Kingpin first appeared in the OG run of The Amazing Spiderman. He's as much a villain to Spider-Man as Green Goblin is. In fact, Kingpin's appearance predates Venom's in the Marvel Comics Universe by almost 20 years. If anyone deserves to be in that lineup, Kingpin does over Venom.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Nah. Venom's to popular.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

This is exactly where my mind went. It's a shame more people aren't comic fans as well as MCOC fans. There's more to marvel than the live action stuff.

Kingpin first appeared in the OG run of The Amazing Spiderman. He's as much a villain to Spider-Man as Green Goblin is. In fact, Kingpin's appearance predates Venom's in the Marvel Comics Universe by almost 20 years. If anyone deserves to be in that lineup, Kingpin does over Venom.
    but if you do it by release date, im pretty sure green goblin came out before kingpin
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

but if you do it by release date, im pretty sure green goblin came out before kingpin
    they came out in the same month
    Moot4Life said:

GG first appearance was 1964 and KP was 1967. So if we did it by release date, stealth suit Spidey should be excluded. Kingpin belongs in there as much as Mysterio does or more so than Venom.
    edited November 2020

Moot4Life said:

GG first appearance was 1964 and KP was 1967. So if we did it by release date, stealth suit Spidey should be excluded. Kingpin belongs in there as much as Mysterio does or more so than Venom.
    But Venom and Mysterio is more popular.
    Mysterio and Venom especially because of Sony's Venom and Marvel's Spiderman: Far From Home.
    You're missing Vulture and Electro as well which were the Sinister 6 along with Kraven who isn't in the game and Doc Oc and Mysterio. All came before Venom did. Venom is just the most popularized Spidey for. In no way is he the oldest.
    edited November 2020

Moot4Life said:

But Venom and Mysterio is more popular.
    Mysterio and Venom especially because of Sony's Venom and Marvel's Spiderman: Far From Home.
    No, Venom was popular way before the movies. Way before. Like I said, most people on here aren't comic fans but rather movie fans. You can't go by just the movies. This game isn't based solely off the movie versions of the comics. So much history that you just don't know.

And trust me, any true Spider Man fan will tell you Kraven is a much more popular villain than Mysterio.
    They just chose people related to spiderman.

They just chose people related to spiderman.

Yes, this quest is dedicated to Spider Man. That's why Kingpin is in it.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    But as a defender, would you really want Green Goblin in there over Kingpin, Venom or Mysterio?
    Gotta love the spam disagrees. Completely valid points but I guess haters gonna hate.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Not a comic fan, they're not very popular in my country. But I belive spiderman 1994 animated series is a lot better than mcu in every single aspect. And it had kingpin, gg, venom and many other characters.
    If I could choose, I'd say stealth or gwenpool should be swapped for gg. I would also love to see shocker in the game more than any champ released this year