**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision update?

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
So if I'm reading that right we have another freaking month at least before the Visions get fixed? I know it affects other champs too. That sucks!!

Comments

• Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    A bug like this that affects a champ that is exclusive enough to be paid for should have been fixed in days. Not weeks. Not months.

This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    While it may be tough to rectify the power steal mechanic (remember Rogue is affected also), it seems like it is more than reasonable in the absence of a fix to request some kind of update, time table, description of what makes the problem so thorny. At a minimum.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    I went through a fight just recently where his L1 & L2 did NO health damage; only drained power.
    Had to only use light and heavy hits.
    He use to be my go-to champ for AQ, but if this persists, I may have to choose someone else.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I switched vision for my r5 dorm who was collecting dust due to diversity, he did well this last war. :)
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Now I need a regen champ to replace my broken beast in aq...
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Honestly, while Vision's bug hardly impacts me since I only have a 4* R4 vision whom I never use for hard content, I say this bug should have been one of the more important bugs to fix on the priority list, solely because the Og Vision is affected by the bug, and he has to be obtained either via money or units.

I mean seriously, og vision is one of two champs where they can only be obtained by paying money. They have that premium, must-be-paid-for status, yet this bug has gone for so long without a fix. If I owned a R5 4* og vision and used him regularly for hard content, only to get whacked by a bug that is taking months to fix much like the auto evade bug that took probably a year to fix, I'd be pissed off.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    neb wrote: »
    I switched vision for my r5 dorm who was collecting dust due to diversity, he did well this last war. :)

Thought about ranking him up because of this but scared to rank anything up right now..lol. hard telling how war is going to fall out.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Watch Kabam have a sell for him while he's broken lol
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It's probably because the bug is inconsistent as hell. I have both Visions, and neither one has the issue all of the time. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes it burns power but deals no damage, sometimes it does nothing, although at no point have I had a Vision burn himself. How do you pinpoint that? Especially when some seem to have it occur all of the time, some none of the time, some some of the time?