**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Common 5* awakeing use

So I have created a poll for what champion should I use on that awakening, but I saw some saying that I better save this an use on another champions (the poll had starky, stealthy and quake).
Can you tell me all beyond god to god champions that is worth to awake them? I prepare my red shards for cosmic/tech champion but I'd like to hear any champions that worth their awakening.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Aegon, Nick fury, Omega red, Namor, hyperion are the ones I can think of right now
  • Options
    DesembraDesembra Posts: 38

To add to the list above: Void, captain america (iw), archangel are all definitely worthy, and you could have a strong argument for colossus, red guardian, guardian, blade if you really use them/like them alot.

I'm glad to hear guardian is a good choice too because I like him and I hope I'll get 5 star, warlock is good to awake or? (Btw I can get guardian from that dual 5*?)
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Warlock’s awakened ability is nice but not worth a generic awakening gem. The one champions both people above didn’t list that is definitely worth an awakening gem is ghost. And since you’re going for cosmic/tech I’d definitely save your gem for her