**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3* hulk availability

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Is the 3* hulk still not in any crystal outside of those new nexus arena crystal?

I remember him being super rare and was in a 5 dollar green event years ago.

Original hulk

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He is not in the premium pool. There was many other ways to obtain in ever since he was in that event
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Not that you asked, but if you don't have a 3-star Hulk and want him you could explore the Normal difficulty of this month's EQ to get him.

Edit: this information is brought to you by my esteemed colleague in insight @SpideyFunko
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Not that you asked, but if you don't have a 3-star Hulk and want him you could explore the Normal difficulty of this month's EQ to get him.

Edit: this information is brought to you by my esteemed colleague in insight @SpideyFunko

thanks for the credits

however, in terms of time the 3 star featured arena milestone might be easier since it take less time and give gamma (albeit not as much as normal)
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Thank you all. I was more curious to know if he was still NOTA available in premiums. This confirms it. I did get the 3* arena milestones done and chose him.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    he was in the compensation after the whole 12.0 brouhaha and then he was in the rewards for one of the Endgame or Infinity War events, I forget which. Endgame, I think.