**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do Namor's Outrages work?

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Namor's abilities say:

"Namor generates 1 Outrage whenever a Bleed or Stun Debuff fails to apply due to an Immunity, or whenever the Opponent Purifies a Debuff."

But from what I've been told, he generates them whenever a Bleed fails to apply at all. Is it just when fighting Bleed immune champs? Or does he also generate them when the chance to proc fails on regular champs?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Both when a bleed fails to proc and against non-robot bleed immunes
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    FineDog said:

Namor's abilities say:

"Namor generates 1 Outrage whenever a Bleed or Stun Debuff fails to apply due to an Immunity, or whenever the Opponent Purifies a Debuff."

But from what I've been told, he generates them whenever a Bleed fails to apply at all. Is it just when fighting Bleed immune champs? Or does he also generate them when the chance to proc fails on regular champs?

He gains a stack of outrage when a bleed fails to apply on non-robot champs. So, yes, he does gain outrage when bleeds fail to trigger on non-robot bleed immune champs.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★

FineDog said:

Namor's abilities say:

He gains a stack of outrage when a bleed fails to apply on non-robot champs. So, yes, he does gain outrage when bleeds fail to trigger on non-robot bleed immune champs.
    Spotlight says not on robots.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

FineDog said:

Namor's abilities say:

Spotlight says not on robots.

that’s why he said non-robots
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★
    FineDog said:

Namor's abilities say:

He generates 1 every 3 secs, plus when a bleed fails to apply either on himself or the opponent.

This is what happens when it fails to apply on himself.
    https://youtu.be/AFwHh719wsg