**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Monday: What do you want to see?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm making this discussion to see what people are predicting for cyber Monday and what people are hoping for. My interest is mainly about the unit-based deals, but I want to see what people are thinking about the cash deals too.
These were the unit deals for July 4th

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Minimum of 25% t5cc selectors for the Odins and minimum of 10-15% t5cc selectors for the Black Panthers.
    As for the rest, I want to see a good helping of t5b and t2A. For the captsone unit deal I want to see either a full t5cc crystal or a full t5cc selector.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Minimum of 25% t5cc selectors for the Odins and minimum of 10-15% t5cc selectors for the Black Panthers.
    As for the rest, I want to see a good helping of t5b and t2A. For the captsone unit deal I want to see either a full t5cc crystal or a full t5cc selector.

Literally this. Some 5* gen sig stones in star lord loot bag, and any amount of 6* sig stones.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

do you mean a full t5cc for the 10k offer? that seems like a huge jump from July fourth

Literally this. Some 5* gen sig stones in star lord loot bag, and any amount of 6* sig stones.
    Ah sig stones, I forgot about those.
    I also anticipate seeing a Generic 6 star awakening gem in the capstone since we had a crystal in July 4th, though it is likely that will get another crystal (if it’s a generic, then I’m pumping it into Mojo and if it’s a gem, I really hope it’s Mystic or at least not tech).

do you mean a full t5cc for the 10k offer? that seems like a huge jump from July fourth
    I meant for the 3K unit offer that is only accessible after buying all 15k units worth of deals.
    Also I intend my expectations for Thronebreaker and not Cavalier.
    Oh and also rank up gems. I don’t care if they are for five stars to rank five or six stars to rank 2 but I really would love to see some.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I meant for the 3K unit offer that is only accessible after buying all 15k units worth of deals.
    Also I intend my expectations for Thronebreaker and not Cavalier.
    oh right, tb deals are gonna be crazy if they do come

As much as I want TB deals, I don’t think it’s time. But TB players are 80% whales probably, so they will try to milk em im guessing.

If there aren’t any TB deals, I will be absolutely shocked. If there aren’t any TB deals, then it was absolutely pointless to push out the title when they did since there has been zero content or deals aimed at TBs since it came out.

As much as I want TB deals, I don’t think it’s time. But TB players are 80% whales probably, so they will try to milk em im guessing.

If there aren’t any TB deals, I will be absolutely shocked. If there aren’t any TB deals, then it was absolutely pointless to push out the title when they did since there has been zero content or deals aimed at TBs since it came out.
    Oh I absolutely think they will. But I don’t think it’s time.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Oh I absolutely think they will. But I don’t think it’s time.
    That's some grounded wisdom right there.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
    6* shards and rank up materials galore!

The amount of 6* shards available from 4th of July offers was insane. I only hope it’s the same or more for TB cyber Monday deals. Plus a good amount of t2a, t5b, gold and of course t5cc SELECTORS. I don’t care if it’s 15% or 50%, but I’d love some selectors instead of random crystals for t5cc.

A cool idea is instead of 6* Nexus in the Odins TB’s get 6* Wish crystals. I don’t think it’ll happen but it would be cool. And every non-ftp TB would buy all 3 of those suckers. But I know that’s WISHful thinking....see what I did there?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

Why would you think someone has to be a whale to be Thronebreaker? They just have to be someone who is decent at the game and has been playing for a long time. Weird assumption to make imo.
    edited November 2020

Why would you think someone has to be a whale to be Thronebreaker? They just have to be someone who is decent at the game and has been playing for a long time. Weird assumption to make imo.
    I didn’t say that. I’ve seen a lot of people that haven’t done the abyss or explored act 6 who are Throne Breaker. To me that spells out W H A L E. I’m not a whale, and I’m TB.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    One of the prize for the Summoner Showdown's semi-finalist will be a 6* Awakening Gem, so I don't think they'll give it out easily.

I just got UC this July and then Cav a month ago, so if the deals were even a little bit better than July 4th (during which I wasn't playing the game), it will still be a big boost for my account.

I wish that the Wish Crystal be introduced!
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I hope they let us buy both 1000 unit offers. Only will be able to get around 3000 units to spend by the time the deals come around