**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does Doom bypass iHulk's immortality?

Exploring UC, I tried my unduped R5 Doom for fun. No boosts, synergies, or suicides. 3 times in a row, Doom KO'd him on a basic attack. Immortality never happened. I used 2 SP3s during the fight. I thought the Immortality was a passive and thus couldn't be nullified? Can someone explain the mechanic going on here?

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Do you have the assassin mastery active?
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    Ah....yes I do have one point in Assassin. Is that the reason? Weird how it doesn't affect mechanics like Hela, or against a team with Heimdall in arenas, or Punisher's Endured, but does bypass iH's immortality.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The assassin mastery lowers ability accuracy when the opponent is below 18%. It sounds like iHulks immortality simply failed to trigger
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    Monke said:

A single point has a chance to bypass Ihulk's immortality phase

I see...I just went and read the mastery. Supposed to be 12% Ability Accuracy reduction with 1 point. Got lucky 3 times in a row I guess.

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Isn't immortality a buff when it triggers? In addition to AAR, Doom nullifies the next buff triggered if they are staggered. Buff applies, nullifies, lights out from the next hit or DOT shock damage.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Isn't immortality a buff when it triggers? In addition to AAR, Doom nullifies the next buff triggered if they are staggered. Buff applies, nullifies, lights out from the next hit or DOT shock damage.

It is a passive effect