**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an ally.. Coming back

Looking for Map 3/4
3 BGs War [Silver 1 atleast]
Good communication
Have Discord for external communication
Prestige 6k
Total base hero rating = 280k
-TIA-

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    We maybe a little of what you need, but just a little lacking.
    We are map 4 3 3 playing ally, at present playing 4 3 2 for a little relaxation.
    We are silver 3 as of now, but we got the guys and we could get higher soon!!
    We now only lack in the communication part, but we still make good communication through the ally chat as of now and remove nodes and do the other stuff quite smartly.
    The prestige is around 5.8K, guess we can get that to 6K the next aq

Waiting for your response, add me through the in-game name, Warprince, or just reply back here.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Warprince.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Hey @The_beast123 thank you for your response,I will consider all other options and decide. Thanks for the offer
    Thanks for replying, will be waiting for you and your reply!!
    Hey @The_beast123 I am ready to join your alliance and I have added you in game
    your in game name buddy?
    I didn't receive any request.
    And also, our prestige was much lower, it was 4.8 K
    Would you still like to join us?
    Hey @The_beast123 My In-Game Name is The Slayerzz . YES,I am completely fine with it and I am looking forward to grow and have fun with you guys
    Glad to know buddy, and also we got discord now, hoping for better communication.
    If you find difficulty in adding me or anything else after joining ally, contact our officers too.
    As of now, the discord recruiting responsibility belongs to our teammate, lucyphfur.