**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you want to learn to play Tigra?

2»

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Do you want to know how to play Tigra

No no I don't
    Salty because Tigra has a waaaay cooler mechanics than Taskmaster... and some real damage.
    How dare you why am I even in this thread...
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★

Can't wait to awaken mine!!!

Nice man! AG worthy imo
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    I have a 5 star Tigra at R2 right now.

I am exploring 6.3.3 (Havok boss), and am trying to figure out ways to tackle the Armored Assault / Burden of Might path. War Machine on the path is daunting, cause if his armor buff is on his SP1 is too hard for me to avoid.

I also have 5 star Medusa as R3 right now. Medusa seems like she would be good for the path, due to easy access to armor break. But I don't want to rank her just to handle this path (or occasional robot bosses).

From what I have read, Tigra seems to have great upside. In your opinion, would she be great for this path?
    It seems like she can handle unblockable, hard to evade specials. But I have two specific questions:
    1. Her Neutralize seems like it can prevent additional buffs, but does it do anything against buffs present at the start of the fight (the defender has a permanent armor up buff).
    2. With Burden of Might, it will be hard to consistent maintain power. Does she rely on her specials very much?

@altavista if playing her properly she should work well there.

1 she cannot nullify buffs the defender starts the fight with, however she should be able to get around armor with buff direct damage from sp2

2 She needs to use special 2 for big damage. She has great extra power gain with her senses up and also does not need to evade so should be able to get around that node while still gaining power.

Is yours awakened?
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    I have a Mystic gem I could use on her, as aside for Doctor Voodoo, it seems most mystics don't need their signature ability.

I'll probably have to practice around with her, and rank her up once I learn how to use her.
    altavista said:

I have a Mystic gem I could use on her, as aside for Doctor Voodoo, it seems most mystics don't need their signature ability.

I'll probably have to practice around with her, and rank her up once I learn how to use her.

Yeah, she will work if you are skilled tigra player. If not you will stifl struggle. I would use been. Research here and practice

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8yMes0YXYgveGcpy2tpRg
    buddy_LEE said:

altavista said:

Yeah, she will work if you are skilled tigra player. If not you will stifl struggle. I would use been. Research here and practice

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8yMes0YXYgveGcpy2tpRg
    *use a gem*
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    So what you're saying is you don't have sasquatch

@xandersrevenge not what I'm saying. I'll try to think of something interesting I can do with him. Do you have something in mind?

buddy_LEE said:

@xandersrevenge not what I'm saying. I'll try to think of something interesting I can do with him. Do you have something in mind?

So I hear his rupture bypasses the mix master nodes. Is this true?

buddy_LEE said:

So I hear his rupture bypasses the mix master nodes. Is this true?
    No it doesn't do that. No evade counter with sasquatch
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Does tigra, like ghost, gain power when missing attacks?
    Will3808 said:

Does tigra, like ghost, gain power when missing attacks?

Yes she does
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:
    At around 50s , your right next to him, he did the sp1 and it was easy to heavy/dodge it. But if he just went in for a quick light combo or something, I’m pretty sure the average player would get tripped up.

i see this being a key issue for playing tigra, being able to avoid or parry basic attack combos while pulling off the specials missing with heavy
    @GagoH she is not able to be fully utilized by an average player. Even a very good player does have to practice with her to be able to hit the ceiling of her potential.

The scenario your speaking of there is time to tell if he is going to throw a basic attack or heavy attack but the reaction time must be on point for sure.

That said this is also what makes her such a fun and satisfying character to play. Also the reason that many like myself are trying to show her capabilities and help people take their Tigra play to higher levels. She can be a beast for most players if you wish to put in the time to practice her play style
    @xandersrevenge forgot I did make a short video of just some ROL gameplay of sasquatch a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjN0NNjbvtE&feature=share
    buddy_LEE said:

@xandersrevenge forgot I did make a short video of just some ROL gameplay of sasquatch a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjN0NNjbvtE&feature=share

Thanks. That was nice
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Took her to r5 today and then against champion on my mini, was a blast. Unfortunately missed the solo being a douche but finished him off with the cheeky double dex to slightly pull it back. 😂

Can’t wait to really get to grips with the techniques and explore more with her, defo up there in my top few champs to play already.

Will try for the clean kill tomorrow and post it up if I can work out a way. 🙏
    Berjibs said:

Took her to r5 today and then against champion on my mini, was a blast. Unfortunately missed the solo being a douche but finished him off with the cheeky double dex to slightly pull it back. 😂

Can’t wait to really get to grips with the techniques and explore more with her, defo up there in my top few champs to play already.

Will try for the clean kill tomorrow and post it up if I can work out a way. 🙏

Awsome man! Congrats on the rank
    War fight Tigra vs thing on footloose node

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5hhUuqT2Z4&feature=share
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    My favorite one I've seen so far is a clip of her taking out The Collector in 58 seconds. Unduped. Wish I could share it, but it was shared on Line and doesn't belong to me.

My favorite one I've seen so far is a clip of her taking out The Collector in 58 seconds. Unduped. Wish I could share it, but it was shared on Line and doesn't belong to me.

I've seen her do that fight. Very satisfying. I might have to take her in there for a go
    AW sasquatch mini boss

https://youtu.be/3KvE6r_8F-8
    @GroundedWisdom I did the collector fight. She wrecked him! The one you were referring to was from MSD and is very nice solo as well

https://youtu.be/YxEJs5xVFPA