**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Friday Throne Breaker Deals

Has there been anything official said about whether there will be a specific offer for Throne Breakers that is different from Cavalier?
I'm sitting on a T5CC that I don't want to spend but would consider it if I wasn't going to be able to participate.

Comments

• Options
    CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    We don't know and I bet they will not tell us before cyber weekend
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Just wait till the day, if there are TB then you can rank on the day and get em
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Knowing Kabam I'm almost 100% certain they will have throne breaker deals to really milk every last drop out of the player base
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    When is black friday?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Sungj said:

Knowing Kabam I'm almost 100% certain they will have throne breaker deals to really milk every last drop out of the player base

Yeah but there's quite the gap between a new Cavalier player and a Thronebreaker player, so it's not about milking the player base but about sending the right offer to each level of progression.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Just wait till the day, if there are TB then you can rank on the day and get em

it might not necessarily work that way next time, although I don't think they would change that for the deals because it makes them more cash
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Caino1023 said:

Has there been anything official said about whether there will be a specific offer for Throne Breakers that is different from Cavalier?
    I'm sitting on a T5CC that I don't want to spend but would consider it if I wasn't going to be able to participate.

Yes.. there will be specific offers for Throne Breakers that are different than Cavalier.. You don't need to be Throne Breaker beforehand.. you can wait to claim the new title during cyber weekend..

Exactly what the offers will be.. or how much they will differ.. no one knows yet..
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Has there ever been anything official said before deals are released?

No.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Has there ever been anything official said before deals are released?

Yes.

Awesome! I was expecting Saturday like last time.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    My guess is that there will be a “capstone” offer for Thronebreakers, after you buy all of the Cavalier deals. Probably a 6* AG or T5CC selector.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

My guess is that there will be a “capstone” offer for Thronebreakers, after you buy all of the Cavalier deals. Probably a 6* AG or T5CC selector.

This also crossed my mind.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

so you're missing out on t5b, t5cc frags, 5* champs, t2a etc in the daily crystals then

• Options
    Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

Caino1023 said:

Yes.. there will be specific offers for Throne Breakers that are different than Cavalier.. You don't need to be Throne Breaker beforehand.. you can wait to claim the new title during cyber weekend..

Exactly what the offers will be.. or how much they will differ.. no one knows yet..
    Where have they confirmed this?
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Caino1023 said:

so you're missing out on t5b, t5cc frags, 5* champs, t2a etc in the daily crystals then

I think id rather miss those than r3 a useless 6*?
  • Options
    Caino1023 said:

Caino1023 said:

They haven't. In the initial announcement for Thronebreaker, they mentioned access to deals. The announcement did not specify which deals and when. You aren't going to know if there will or won't be until Black Friday. There's already 50+ threads on this and it's all speculation. They aren't going to confirm anything as never have. Plus Miike has already stated that if you achieve TB after deals are released, there's no guarantee that the deals will update from Cav to TB as that wasn't ever the intention.

Take the leap or don't take the leap, it's for you to decide. If you aren't sold on your R3 option. Don't do it.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

Caino1023 said:

Caino1023 said:

They haven't. In the initial announcement for Thronebreaker, they mentioned access to deals. The announcement did not specify which deals and when. You aren't going to know if there will or won't be until Black Friday. There's already 50+ threads on this and it's all speculation. They aren't going to confirm anything as never have. Plus Miike has already stated that if you achieve TB after deals are released, there's no guarantee that the deals will update from Cav to TB as that wasn't ever the intention.

Take the leap or don't take the leap, it's for you to decide. If you aren't sold on your R3 option. Don't do it.
    So... based on that maybe you shouldn't have posted your previous comment with such a degree of certainty?
  • Options
    ImGodMF said:

Caino1023 said:

Caino1023 said:

So... based on that maybe you shouldn't have posted your previous comment with such a degree of certainty?
    You looked at a edited version of my comment in a quote. Go look at my original comment.