**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ should I rank

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
Just wanted to know who to rank first. Should it be Havok or Gambit?

Which champ should I rank 16 votes

Havok
100%
BrokenAlbi⁴7²00⁴Kill_GreyEtjamaDarkDuelistRenaxqqFluffy_pawsJragonMaster170CrcrcrcWill3808aroseinbloom39Yodabolt21[Deleted User]avenge_123RaviDaviCap_Sparrow 16 votes
Gambit
0%

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Havok
    I personally like havok better but gambit is now pretty good too. It should be up to personal preference
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Monke said:

Who do you like playing with? Both are insanely good characters with unique abilities. Insane special attack damage as well from both

Tbh I like to play both, havok has insane l3 and his passive prowess meaning his immune to nullify in a way, Gambit is fun and his bleed immune so meaning he could be great on cavalier on the biohazard lane
    Will3808 said:

I personally like havok better but gambit is now pretty good too. It should be up to personal preference

Thx brother hopefully ill make a good choice 😂, even though both are good
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Havok
    I have a newfound love for Havok after I used him against that v4 Electro.

Crazy specials, incinerate immune, DoT noone is immune to, plasma detonations when fools have no armour buff, high energy resistance, he'll apply plasma like crazy when inflicted with energy damage = more detonations, a lot of hits are non contact and deal energy damage, good for Korgs/thorns. Also decent defender.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Havok

Crazy specials, incinerate immune, DoT noone is immune to, plasma detonations when fools have no armour buff, high energy resistance, he'll apply plasma like crazy when inflicted with energy damage = more detonations, a lot of hits are non contact and deal energy damage, good for Korgs/thorns. Also decent defender.

Yup, loving my R5 Havok rite no!!
    Monke said:

Ghost12 said:

Monke said:

Who do you like playing with? Both are insanely good characters with unique abilities. Insane special attack damage as well from both

Tbh I like to play both, havok has insane l3 and his passive prowess meaning his immune to nullify in a way, Gambit is fun and his bleed immune so meaning he could be great on cavalier on the biohazard lane
    Havok probably will be better for you. He's OP
    True he can eat energy and one shot people with l3 especially with X
    Etjama said:

Lol I'm so gonna rank 5 him XD

True bro all of this right here is fax its time to give my boy rank 4 XD
    And then rank 5
    Havok
    Etjama said:

Are you the new Supreme Leader?
    Havok
    Ghost12 said:

Etjama said:

Lol I'm so gonna rank 5 him XD
    Honestly don't do it 😂. Mags and AA are better options.
    edited November 2020
    Havok

Etjama said:

Are you the new Supreme Leader?
    Heck no, I'm obviously Etjiano Del Hoyma.
    Havok
    Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

And then rank 5

I'd rank 5 AA first.
    And then Mags.

Others might do it the other way round tho. Not saying Havok isn't worth r5, eventually sure but after those 2.

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

And then rank 5

I'd rank 5 AA first.
    And then Mags.

Others might do it the other way round tho. Not saying Havok isn't worth r5, eventually sure but after those 2.
    Hmm true, magneto destroys especially with X lmao
    Havok
    Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

And then rank 5

I'd rank 5 AA first.
    And then Mags.

It's up to you though. Rank whoever you find best to play. Don't think you can really go wrong.

Archangel is obviously the best option
    (I'm joking. I'm biased)

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

Ghost12 said:

And then rank 5

I'd rank 5 AA first.
    And then Mags.

It's up to you though. Rank whoever you find best to play. Don't think you can really go wrong.

Archangel is obviously the best option
    (I'm joking. I'm biased)
    😂XD