**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up decisions...

NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey there.
Here are my top Champs.

And here are my r5 options, down to Medusa.

Im leaning towards cmm. I Do have a generic AG, is she worth it? I also have 3
Skill AGs to cover aegon and fury, if I ever pull them so I dont have to save it for them.

Unfortunately im Not great at using quake. There are Fights I can finish via quake n shake but there are also fight 8 totally suck.

Any input is welcome.

Cheers
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Don't really know your progress in the game, but a rank 5 AA will get a lot of the work done! He is such an amazing champ.

CMM isn't a bad choice either, however, her binary form without Nick Fury's synergy goes off quite fast.. (maybe I am wrong because I gotten used to that synergy but for me without it it just feels like it's over before it even started). Please correct me if I am wrong people : )

I only have Void as a three star, so I am not experienced with him at all, but I would take him up without a doubt as well.

To come back to my answer, I would go for AA
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Omedenn said:

Don't really know your progress in the game, but a rank 5 AA will get a lot of the work done! He is such an amazing champ.

Im cavalier, but thats all I did in act 6 and I have the last two chapters in act 5.4 left for Exploration. So next step will be variants. Ive completed v4 and v3.

I like AA and void a lot, but they are out of the game if there is any immunity node.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Magneto
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d r5 magneto first because he counters so much insane stuff that you don’t already have a counter for. Then CMM, void, and AA probably in that order. The order can change depending on who you play most.