**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best mystic champ for path 1 of abyss

As its stated,I wanted to ask who you think,is the best mystic champ to bring for path 1 or the easy path of the abyss.

Best mystic champ for path 1 of abyss 46 votes

Doctor Doom
28%
buffajrMets17HendrossSeraphionTheInfintyHilbert_unbeatable2Amnetiesalegka312PuttPutt_TermiN8than_Negative_100helping2FlyGalaxyBomb 13 votes
Symbiote Supreme
58%
BigPoppaCBONEBendyMighty76543TheManMythLegendzuffyLvernon1516wegnerkGrootman1294AleorHellblazer120Xva23TheDuke899Kill_GreyEtjamaPit_FrostyNickelThoye3SneakyWarriorUnio77Black_Swan 27 votes
Longshot
2%
LewisT 1 vote
Bwcv
6%
Alex13369CowabungaZura_1 3 votes
Other
4%
Eb0ny-O-M4wJragonMaster170 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    I will never doubt him for that one
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    SS>Longshot>DD>Morningstar>BWCV for the easy path imo.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    @will-o-wisp's about to say Ebony Maw. I'm calling it.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Other
    Etjama said:

That's basic knowledge by now
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme

You all are idiots. Obviously diablo is the best option.

Just drown them in alcohol
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Hmm I get that SS is like the best option for abyss path 1.

But can like someone explain why?
    Everyone I've asked never really give a good indication/reason he is better than other champs
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

You all are idiots. Obviously diablo is the best option.

Nah you imbeciles its unstoppable colossus.
  • Options
    Other
    Unio77 said:

Hmm I get that SS is like the best option for abyss path 1.

But can like someone explain why?
    Everyone I've asked never really give a good indication/reason he is better than other champs

From my experience, if you combine him with mystic dispersion, he controls fights better than Doom, and is able to do one-shots that he can't.
    Doom is better for other specific fights on other paths
  • Options
    Symbiote Supreme

@Unio77 Mostly because most of the cosmic matchups have easy and frequents buffs and Sym really shines where there are a lot of buffs. I am about to do my path soon when I get some free time from studies so will let you know how hood he does in abyss

Thx mate I'll be waiting. I'm very lucky that I have 5 star version of him.

How many points in MD is required? Currently I have 3
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I badly want sym supreme man. He is just so good.
  • Options
    Symbiote Supreme
    Hmmm well I better start saving up those mystic cores, thx for the info
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme

I am really lucky to have gotten a 6 star sym supreme and a 6 star torch,who I just got this month and I really want to try him out in abyss.

I am starting to overflow on L1 revives. Do you guys think that 30 stashed revives with about 2700-3000 units be enough with a team of Aegon,Sym supreme,Torch,Void and Heimdall.

And before anyone says,I dont have nick fury to bring along for invisible woman.

Unless you have resonate, you might get wrecked at IW. I know a lot of people will say that the power sting damage isn't bad, and that you can power through with aegon. But you're better off having another good counter like Archangel who you can replace Void with.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Aegon does IW just fine.
  • Options
    Other

Etjama said:

That's basic knowledge by now
    Imagine actually doing an abyss run with Ebony Maw. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say maybe he can take of 3% health off per revive.
    Wrong it's 5% I've tested it
  • Options

I am really lucky to have gotten a 6 star sym supreme and a 6 star torch,who I just got this month and I really want to try him out in abyss.

I am starting to overflow on L1 revives. Do you guys think that 30 stashed revives with about 2700-3000 units be enough with a team of Aegon,Sym supreme,Torch,Void and Heimdall.

And before anyone says,I dont have nick fury to bring along for invisible woman.

Yeah that’s pretty much what I had, about that in revives maybe 100ish silver health potions and 2750 units incl mastery changes mid quest.

I had aegon, torch, heimdall and longshot. Low rank Fury only for synergy. I would guess SS Could be more economic than longshot. I wasted easily 5-600 units doing really stupid stuff so if you play better you could get below 2000 even.

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Definitely symbiote supreme. I used symbiote in main account and doom in alt account. Symbiote was so much easier.
  • Options

@Berjibs Thanks for the info. I am not messing around so I hope that I can get some good runs. I dont think I will change any masteries as I dont have suicides,I might change it at the end to get the extended fury duration on aegon against collector.

Yeah I ran suicides at the start and turned them off. Also boosted aegon w/fury masteries.

I came unstuck against cyclops and burned so many revives not holding block down long enough on the parry beam. Was tired and it took too long to work it out once I realised I had to hold block until after the beam animation had ended the fight was so easy. Please don’t do that!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Kill_Grey said:

Unless you have resonate, you might get wrecked at IW. I know a lot of people will say that the power sting damage isn't bad, and that you can power through with aegon. But you're better off having another good counter like Archangel who you can replace Void with.
    Ah yes, more disagree spamming.

Care to explain why you disagreed with my statement?