**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ABYSS LONGSHOT HORSEMEN GUIDE AOL

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
MCOC Abyss Longshot Guide(Probably)

TEAM:All 5* 5/65
AEGON(S200)
NICK FURY(S1)
HUMAN TORCH(S40)
LONGSHOT (S0)
HEIMDALL(MUST HAVE MVP)

IMPORTANT PONINTS IN THE END

Im going to break it fight by fight

THING: Worst fight due to Aegon buildup,
managing unstoppable with Aegon 6 hit
combo,and Abyss charges. I soent
about 50-60 energy repeating this fight
till i got down both Warfare and
Skirmish Charges in one go.

6-7 revives

OMEGA RED: Easy fight. Bait sp1 , Dont buildup
10 spores,Dont push sp2

5-6 revives

QUAKE: 3 revive fight without boosts. 30% can
be taken in 1 go

4-5 revives

MEDUSA: Longshot time to shine. Could have
been a 1 Shot if i didnt get clipped by
multiple specials and hits. Parry ,
Heavy ,SP2 Its that simple

3 revives

MEPHISTO:Human Torch. 1 Shot with prefight

0 revives

CMM: Longshot shines again. 1 Sp2 took her
down to 50%. Got clipped and died.
Another Sp2 and she died.

1 revive

GHOST: Very Basic fight. Just bait sp2 and hit her.

3 revives

IMIW: Took to 50% with torch. Then again torch to 15%. Then Aegon and heavy cheese.
* Did you know you can punish his sp1 if you dont dash all the way back to the wall*

5 revives

JOE FIXIT: Again, very basic fight. Dont quit if he regens. It's a small amount that you can easily out damage

3-4 revives

MORDO: B*****. HT fight block bait heavies to build smolders. Recommend watching KarateMike Mordo almost Solo

3-4 revives

VTD: Longshot fight again. Heavy sp2. after sp2 make sure he throws his specials to get all yhe incinerate damage. Again no need to quit if he regens. you can outdamage it in your charges.

3-4 revives

HTD: A beefed up version of HTD. That's it. But heavy spam to get rid of his charges.

3-4 revives

HYPERION: Longshot. 4/5 MD is a must if you dont want to die frim his power gain. Will help you reach sp2 faster.

4-5 revives

THE CHAMPION: Longshot again. Similar playstyle.But be aggressive to constantly keep your fate seal ir youll be smacked by the Champions unstoppable.

4-5 revives

CYCLOPS(EFFECTIVE): Most fun fight because it keeps you interested on the fight. Really fun fight to figure out and do.

5-6 revives.

Loki: Human Torch. Be very aggressive. I wasted one attempt blocking amd doing 1 hit to build smolders. I did 10% in that run. Next run i just took blocked hits and did the usual 3 hit. Took of 30% health.

3 Revives.

AEGON : Easy ine shot or 2 with Longhsot. After sp2, do 5 hit comboes to trigger and nullify his fury.

2 revives

IW: 2 shot with Nick Fury. Normal fight. Throw 2 sp1 to becime unblockable. Then 5 hit or if you can 4 hit with light ending combo.

1 revives

CULL OBSIDIAN: Everybidy knows this fight. thriw sp2 when he has 10 buffs to instantly strike down 10% health.

1 revive

THE COLLECTER: Do what you want.

14 Revives

** MAX LIMBER IS ESSENTIAL

** ALWAYS BE BOOSTED. SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN DAMAGE

** NO NEED TO HEAL FOR AEGON. 40% BOOST WILL SUFFICE. HEAL HT AND LONGSHOT SINCE THEY HAVE TO TAKE BLOCKED HITS

** DO NOT HEAL WHILE BOOSTED. HEAL TO FULL AND THEN BOOST

** YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ONE SHOT ANYBIDY. SO DONT BE AFRAID TO TRY DIFFERENT STRATEGIES.

** IN AEGON FIGHTS SAVE SP3 AND THROW WHEN SKIRMISH ENDS TO GET AN EXTRA 22 HITS. GET HIT IF YOY CAN BEFIRE THIS

**SAVE TO SP3, HOLD HEAVY TO GET HIT AND THROW IT FOR 22 INSANE HITS.

MASTERY:UPTO HYPERION

5/5 Greater cruelty. 1/5 lesser precision. 5/5 Assassination ,4/5 Deep Wounds, Max Limber Maz Parry, Max Stupefy,Max Petrify,Max Block proficiency, Max Fury enhance and Duration

FROM HYPERION: 4/5 MD

REWARDS:
Tech T5CC
5* Diablo, 6* BPCW,HB
6* Cosmic Gem. Have corvus but wont rank him without suicides

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Me that has Void, Longshot, Nick, sym supreme, sorcerer supreme, Stealthy, Claire and others but no aegon: *pain*
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Yes I've been waiting for this
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me that has Void, Longshot, Nick, sym supreme, sorcerer supreme, Stealthy, Claire and others but no aegon: *pain*

Ahem...Aegon overated it seems
    Lol, I mean I haven't done abyss yet because of no aegon, basically. Whereas I have everybody else.

I could go aegonless, but lag is gonna be the Downfall, lol
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    edited November 2020
    Who would actually be better to bring, sym supreme, longshot or doom. I heard sym is better for the easy path than doom.
  • Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63
    HI_guys said:
    How good was your ls on the buff fights
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I have one shot JOE FIXIT, CULL ,AEGON, LOKI , VTD and that too before CMM got nerfed

So don’t say you can’t one shot anyone

I used void to one shot Joe and VTD and MS for Cull and Aegon and loki by using aegon
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Ahem...Aegon overated it seems
    Oh, I see what you mean now 😆
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Hey mate nice writeup just one thing

i ser many players use only 1 point in precision and throw the rest on furies it's a mistake on Aegon .

Aegon doesn't gain precision from other sources except his abilities but he is turning it to cruelty so it is best to have it

the fury mastery is a trash