**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Professor X

Can anyone showcase a rank 5 5* professor x awakened or unawakened. Contemplating of I should rank 5 my unduped or rank 5 my quake. Still learning to quake and bake.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★

Can anyone showcase a rank 5 5* professor x awakened or unawakened. Contemplating of I should rank 5 my unduped or rank 5 my quake. Still learning to quake and bake.

I don't record fights, but I have a 5/65 PX and love him. Not saying he is better than Quake, though, but I think easier to use. Mine is awakened, which helps some.

For fun I used him with a mutant power boost, and he was spamming sp2s that hit harder and harder each time as his prowess charges increased.

But usually you'll not be using a boost, so in early fights I like to build to an sp2 with 100 channelling charges, and then start mind control. When he has 3 or 4 Cerebro charges, I instead build to an sp3 first (with 100 channelling charges), and then go into MC from there.

Either way, the rest of the fight is you building to at least 50 channelling charges, entering MC and throwing specials to build more prowess.

If you have a mutant-heavy roster, his synergies are a huge bonus for them.

There are plenty of good videos out there on PX.

Again, not saying you should choose him over Quake. Totally different champs. Quake seems to be the top choice of high level players.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    As an owner of a 5/65 Awakened PX, who also does not record fights, I second this summary.

I don't record fights, but I have a 5/65 PX and love him. Not saying he is better than Quake, though, but I think easier to use. Mine is awakened, which helps some.

For fun I used him with a mutant power boost, and he was spamming sp2s that hit harder and harder each time as his prowess charges increased.

But usually you'll not be using a boost, so in early fights I like to build to an sp2 with 100 channelling charges, and then start mind control. When he has 3 or 4 Cerebro charges, I instead build to an sp3 first (with 100 channelling charges), and then go into MC from there.

Either way, the rest of the fight is you building to at least 50 channelling charges, entering MC and throwing specials to build more prowess.

If you have a mutant-heavy roster, his synergies are a huge bonus for them.

There are plenty of good videos out there on PX.

Again, not saying you should choose him over Quake. Totally different champs. Quake seems to be the top choice of high level players.