**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I don't always share crystal pulls, but...

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I've been hunting this guy for a year and a half. I chucked a generic into him and he'll go to R4 tonight after another run in the side quest to get T1A. He'll be awesome to pair with my R5 CMM. Next R5 for sure. (Sorry @Kill_Grey, gonna put that G99 rank-up off one more time.)

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Wish woah calm down there @Etjama
    No need to make me and other summoners jelly.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    aegon and Nick fury? you're living my dream man
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Oh nice! If I remember correctly, you've also got CMM and Quake at rank 5? Holy trinity right there! Max deep wounds as soon as you can, and leave him at sig 1 unless you're going for prestige. I assume you know the drill 😆

As for the G99 rank up delay, that's fine; it's your account and your choices to make, my dude 🙂

Yup, the holy trinity. So excited.

aegon and Nick fury? you're living my dream man

And Hit Monkey. Don't forget Hit Monkey. I'm gonna have 4 Skills at R5 soon. 😂
    Monke said:

Congrats! Awaken and he’s OP

Already done. I've had some sort of AG waiting for him since he was released. 😂
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Seriously, is everyone getting all the champs they want recently? A guy in my alliance
    ( @Aldac ) finally pulled his omega after 2 years, I got Quake, another guy in my alliance got Doom, and now you’re getting fury!?

Everyone go open your crystals damn it, those good pulls be dropping like mad

Congrats!!!
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Yep. Plus Namor after waiting 18 months and Doom after waiting a year. All in the past month (!)
    What with everything else happening this month I’d swear someone smashed a cursed amulet or destroyed a horcrux.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Seriously, is everyone getting all the champs they want recently? A guy in my alliance
    ( @Aldac ) finally pulled his omega after 2 years, I got Quake, another guy in my alliance got Doom, and now you’re getting fury!?

Congrats!!!

I got Quake and Nick as well!

Congrats!!!

For real, I never thought the day would come.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I got him yesterday too! Too bad he’s still bugged for whatever reason.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I'm late to the party but awesome! You finally got your Nick Fury!

I'm late to the party but awesome! You finally got your Nick Fury!

Thanks dude, it took so long. 😂
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    He is out of this world!!!!
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Congratz. I've been hunting him too, and he popped of 6*, which is really great, but I will be sad if I don't get to dupe him with Cyber Weekend offers, fingers crossed

Congratz. I've been hunting him too, and he popped of 6*, which is really great, but I will be sad if I don't get to dupe him with Cyber Weekend offers, fingers crossed

Best of luck, my dude.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Great! I have him as a awakened rank 5 4*.He's amazing
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

Congrats!!!

and i pulled groot B)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I want Doom. I don't want to be greedy, just, just, doom, he''ll be all that i want.
    I would love guardian though, for i don't have a tech 5 star at all.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

Awesome! I got him yesterday too! Too bad he’s still bugged for whatever reason.

He's working fine for me
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. I too have him at the top of my wish list.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Your name sounds familiar... Your alliance tag looks familiar.... B)
    Bender said:

Your name sounds familiar... Your alliance tag looks familiar.... B)

Lol, hey dude. Thanks for popping in. 😂
    7714dtl said:

I see your Nick Fury pull and raise you a Ghost. 6*s too. One of my most amazing pulls ever.

Damn, congrats. I'll be going for Tech/Cosmic crystals from here on out hunting for a Ghost myself.