**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which is the best champion design by KABAM? In your opinion

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    For older champs, I just love Ultron for his look and character design. I have him on my main from 2* to 6*, use him for almost nothing (arena). I would love to see just a tune up of him.
  • Options
    Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Claire Voyant just feels so smooth to play.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I love so many it's hard to choose. Most Versatile would have to be Guillotine 2099. Best Animations I'd have to give to IBom 'cause I'm a freak.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I love alot of champions.
    Hyperion has been mentioned by many of you and he truly deserves all the praise. I recently R5 my Hyperion and i started using him more and more, and he is been incredibly amazing in all sort of content, including all the root global nodes we've encountered this month. He is great for Incursion, good AWD, and great attacker. That consistent power gain buff is possibly one of my favorite thing, and then constant sp2 back to back to back.

Also love, CMM, love NF, Aegon, Ghost, soo many champions.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Quake. For both.

Most used quake. I totally understand.
    She is amazing.
    But Animation wise quake i don't really get it. I mean u either do quake or bake / quake or shake.
    Between two of her play style nom of them
    Have anything to do with Animation wise i believe. I mean unless just dexing and evading.
    And yes if u r talking about spacial, then yeah they are pretty cool.
  • Options

Most used = Magik and OML.
    Best animations = Void.

@Darkrider05 interesting choice for Animation. True Void looks really cool with that dark red style.
    Just a small thought though.
    Here look at these. Imagine if they did some of these stuff, animation and look wise with void or may be sentry after throwing a sp3 becoming semi void.

• Options
    Kerneas said:

My most used is Venom. I have played him so much, I know his animations perfectly and he feels like extension of my fingers

Most versatile is CapIW for me, he has so much utility it's unmatched

Best mechanics I am not sure about. Mojo is well designed.

Nice. Venom is loved by all if i am not wrong. A true fan favourite character. Everyone wanted a buff for him.
    And he got really amazing with his small buff.
    Although he can do soo much marely any of those made it into the game.

This is his final form at the end of his fight against knull i think. Looks pretty dern cool.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/venomverse-venom-marvel-universe-savior-create/amp/
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Animation - Claire voyant
    Most used - Claire voyant
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Hyperion and Apocalypse for sure
    I mean just look at their Animation just awesome
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and gladiator hulk
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    007md92 said:

Best animations = Void.

@Darkrider05 interesting choice for Animation. True Void looks really cool with that dark red style.
    Here look at these. Imagine if they did some of these stuff, animation and look wise with void or may be sentry after throwing a sp3 becoming semi void.

I had actually hoped that would've been in game when they released the character, it's too cool of a concept. Even though that isnt there, I still love that void and sentry turn into each other during sp3.
    That first image looks so fricking cool.
  • Options

007md92 said:

Best animations = Void.

I had actually hoped that would've been in game when they released the character, it's too cool of a concept. Even though that isnt there, I still love that void and sentry turn into each other during sp3.
    I really wanted this to happen. Instead of two characters they could have made one.
    And a unique one.
    When he is sentry one fighting animation.
    After sp3 he has claire voyant type spider legs animation.
    That would have been absolutely awesome and one of a kind. He could have one power gain like Hyperion.
    Just to rotate whichever version u need to fight. Use void or sentry just like that.
    Back and forth.
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    007md92 said:

007md92 said:

Best animations = Void.

I really wanted this to happen. Instead of two characters they could have made one.
    And a unique one.
    When he is sentry one fighting animation.
    After sp3 he has claire voyant type spider legs animation.
    That would have been absolutely awesome and one of a kind. He could have one power gain like Hyperion.
    Just to rotate whichever version u need to fight. Use void or sentry just like that.
    Back and forth.
    That would be so cool, they could add it in future if they want to. However we have multiple version of other characters.
  • Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Animation: warlock (I still laugh every time I use him)
    Most used: Ghost (she’ a great counter to so many nodes)
  • Options
    Capt_SmasherCapt_Smasher Posts: 27
    Champions design is the best MCOC does, Hope you fix everything else Kabam and stop making gameplay annoying... Good luck.