**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 or R4

BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Given this roster, should I r4 a few champs or r5 one champ (Doom)
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Although now that I think about it, most of the champs I wanna r4 are tech, so that might be an issue
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’d rank 5 beardo. Doom is great, outstanding champ but beardo has some utility you might need in some fight for act 5 or 6. You’re not going wrong either way.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

I’d rank 5 beardo. Doom is great, outstanding champ but beardo has some utility you might need in some fight for act 5 or 6. You’re not going wrong either way.

I love Beardo, progression wise, I completed 6.2 recently and not planning to move forward for a bit. From the variants, I completed v4 and v2 so far. Kinda busy exploring act 5 nowadays and my current champs are more than enough for that, so I was thinking of r4-ing a few champs to broaden my roster a bit
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    I just started playing with Doom 2 weeks ago and am loving his power control and nullifies. Go for Doom, he's a beast
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

I love Beardo, progression wise, I completed 6.2 recently and not planning to move forward for a bit. From the variants, I completed v4 and v2 so far. Kinda busy exploring act 5 nowadays and my current champs are more than enough for that, so I was thinking of r4-ing a few champs to broaden my roster a bit
    In response to this. Definitely rank 4 a bunch of people. It sounds like the main limiting resource in doing this is t4b and t1a. You could always do both.