**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW defense champs compensation

Well as you all know the diversity of champs keeps our defense teams that we ranked up is useless ! Well, I’am an officer in an alliance.
C I lose interest of AW as well as being a placement officer for AW . We worked so hard on ranked up some powerful Aw champs and masteries as well , with this updated 15.0 ,Kabam had had ruined everything we worked on our champions over past year . Turn everything into garbage compared FYI diverseity points 。I would like some rank down tickets to rank up some useless champs , so call “unique champs for diversity points in Aw , even with the tie breaker . Pls Kabam : rank down tickets ! AW is not fun anymore consider a mathematical problem !

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They still haven’t announced all the changes to aw. Defender kills could be brought back and be worth enough points to use duplicate champs. Wait until the final version before you complain. At least complain in one of the tens or more threads that have been created just this week alone begging for RDTs
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    They still haven’t announced all the changes to aw. Defender kills could be brought back and be worth enough points to use duplicate champs. Wait until the final version before you complain. At least complain in one of the tens or more threads that have been created just this week alone begging for RDTs
    Defender kills points are only 50 points each compare to losing more that 8k of points in diversity points with last two wars we had, regardless of 100% completion
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Placing 5 5* 4/55 dormamus on all mini boss nodes to get kills seems worth it to me if each one gets at least 3 kills. That’s more points than the diversity points you missed out on. I’m not saying only use duplicates but there could be a fine line in the future