**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How would she do for the 6.2.6 champion?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled her today could I do the champion of 6.2 with her?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Honestly the best option in my opinion, especially post-nerf. Congrats! I took mine to R5, completed 6.2.6 and Labyrinth before I pulled Cap or Ægon. She’s awesome in a lot of content.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Just pulled her today could I do the champion of 6.2 with her?

I did 6.2 Champion with her, instead of Symbiote Supreme. Both at 5/65 awakened.
    If you don’t run high mystic dispersion, in my opinion,
    She Hulk does the fight better 👍
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    During the Summoner Smackdown or whatever it was called, I was consistently getting solos on the Champion boss using a 4* 4/40 Shulk. She is definitely one of, if not the best option for the 6.2.6 champion fight.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Very easy solo I used her for practically all the paths
  • Options
    Alright awesome! I just got her to R3 should I R5 her for the fight or will a R4 work for it?
  • Options
    Just watched karate mikes video on his she hulk 6 star R3 starting to consider her as my 2nd R5 5 star
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Top 3 option for 6.2 Champion! Toss up between her, sorc supreme and sym supreme for the actual best and/or most efficient option overall.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Top 3 option for 6.2 Champion! Toss up between her, sorc supreme and sym supreme for the actual best and/or most efficient option overall.

Where is doom?
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Where is doom?
    Doom isn't necessarily as good. A skilled shulk or sorcerer player can tell you.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yes she dominates that fight. Lots of act 6 use otherwise too.
  • Options
    As an unskilled doom player I am telling that there is no inconvenience in using doom against champion. The fight is as smooth as it can be.
  • Options

As an unskilled doom player I am telling that there is no inconvenience in using doom against champion. The fight is as smooth as it can be.

I understand what you're saying. Doom could be said to be a top 5 option, but not top 3 considering the way sym, sorc and shulk dominate that fight.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

I understand what you're saying. Doom could be said to be a top 5 option, but not top 3 considering the way sym, sorc and shulk dominate that fight.
    Well I suck at listing top 5 so I don't know.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I have all of them but Sorc Sup ranked up. After exploring that quest half-pre nerf half post Champion nerf, Doom was the best for me. I’d use him if no MD.