**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Magneto's "My Brotherhood" synergy's [Magnet] bonus is pointless, here's an idea:

Hi,

So Red Mags's synergy with Juggernaut, Magik, SW and Sabretooth is fine if your opponent is not #metal.

However if it is #metal is not only pointless, but it actually makes it worse to the point that you migjt actually wanna prevent having this synergy when fighting #metal. Why? Because the [Magnet] bonus just makes the heal block passive ... which would be fine if Red Mags already didn't have a -105% regenation rate against #metal. Without the synergy, I can do a small heal reverse. With it I can't. Does this make any sense to you?

My suggestion is to change the [Magnet] bonus of this synergy for something more useful but not too overpowering. For example, an extra -5% regeneration reverse rate. Even -2.5% would be better than it is now.

Comments

• Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    walkerdog said:

It makes it so lionheart doesn't ruin him, I think?

Hmmm, ok I see. Still kinda odd that a synergy is there just to counter one single node on AW.